Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TPX Extended Magazines

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Would TPX extended magazines be a good idea?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [85.71%]
1 [14.29%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvis123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TPX Extended Magazines
    Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:21am
hello everyone!  i'm new to the tippmann forums, but not new to the sport of paintball.  a little info about me, i have been playing paintball for ten plus years.  the last 4-5 i've been playing pump.  before that it was all rec play with anything from stbb to milsim to matrix's to basically anything and everything.  i just purchased a new tpx with a bunch of mags and i am in love with it.  i think i have found what was missing in my paintball life in the tpx.  using just the tpx is so much fun!
anyways after doing some research on the tpx on other paintball forums and watching reviews on youtube, i always come across somewhere that their was a possibility that tippmann might produce an extended magazines for the tpx.  since i bought the tpx recently from the tippman website it came with the two 7 round true-feed clips.  they work great and have shot all 8 of my magazines many upon many times with out any problems.  i would love to see tippmann sell the extended mags with a minimum of 10 rounds.(i would love 12 rounds)  i also heard the tiberius will not have the extended mags made for them anymore.(not sure if it is true.)  this would be a good time for tippmann to pick up on the idea for the tpx pistol.
i have made this a poll.  so go ahead a cast your vote. 

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:42pm
Tippmann produces base models. After-market companies make the upgrades for the most part.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic