Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NC paintballers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLYaUNCfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NC paintballers?
    Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:32pm
I looked at tippmann's events and the only events in NC are in Tabor City, and I don't live anywhere close.

I was wondering if there where any other NC players here that could clue me in to some scenario games and places to play?

I'm in winston salem, but I'm willing to travel. The thing about tabor is I've never heard of it so obviously i don't know where it is... assuming it is near the beach.

anyone out there?
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:29pm
PBJunkie.com is the place to find games in the South East. I don't know about NC, but there are a couple of great teams from South Carolina that can probably point you in the right direction.

Fulda Gap is a once a year giant Scenario game in NC that you might want to hit up if its close.
ONLYaUNCfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLYaUNCfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:41pm

OK thanks very much

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic