Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PUMPS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:36pm
My daily driver. Second favorite pump gun I've ever touched.

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:00pm
Crap, is that a pump-converted Rainmaker I see there DeTrev? Never knew you had one of those. I always wanted to get ahold of a Rainmaker to go tinker mode on,
BearClaw View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:19am
Considering getting a open class pump gun debating between a tippmann SL68II, or the Azodine Kos pump.  I used to have a CCI Phantom, it was set up for stock class and the PGP is just cooler looking so i stuck with that and traded off the Phantom.

Still have and shoot my PGPII on occasion but most times id like to have constant air and a hopper as stock class in semi games poses a TON more challeges and i Like playing pump (its were i started).  

But heres my sole remaining pump for now

AGD 68 Automag
Azodin KPII
Sheridan PGP2K
Tippmann Crossover XVR
Tippmann ProCarbine
Tippmann SL68-II
Tippmann TiPX
Ironicsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironicsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:42am
Is the Kingman Hammer a good pump marker?
mamasboi View Drop Down
Strike 1, FIlter dodge, 7/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Ironicsniper Ironicsniper wrote:

Is the Kingman Hammer a good pump marker?
You should ask in the New Player Forum and not by digging up and old thread.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironicsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:51pm
Does it really matter? I've been playing paintball for over ten years so its not about not knowing, I just haven't heard much about Kingman pumps
CHiKUN_PiMP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN_PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:20pm
Well, if you want a reasonable answer to your question it does matter.
People come here to look at pictures, and generally not to answer questions.
If you scroll down a bit there's an entire forum called "Which Gun Is Best?" where people would be more ready to answer your question.
EDIT: . There's a site called pbreview.com where they review paintball guns.
I'd start there when looking for reviews on paintball products.

Edited by CHiKUN_PiMP - 24 September 2011 at 4:23pm
Ignorance is bliss, why aint you smilin?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironicsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:29pm
PBreview was the first place I checked, could not find a review on it :(
I understand that it is a gallery with pictures but people post questions and comments on the pictures. Being a thread on pumps, it made sense for me to ask about a pump.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN_PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:03pm
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/10/

Voila. Copy and Paste.
You generally get what you pay for with pumps.
If you like it and it shoots, I'd consider it good.
I honestly can't remember any pump being so poorly designed to be rendered useless.
Exceptions are out there though I'm sure.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironicsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:49pm
Thanks man! I looked under the pumps and under Kingman and I couldnt find it. I found a Hammer on craigslist and I think I could get it for less then $30, so I figure it cant be that bad a deal. 
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by CHiKUN_PiMP CHiKUN_PiMP wrote:

I honestly can't remember any pump being so poorly designed to be rendered useless.
Exceptions are out there though I'm sure.

The Beetle and all plastic Brass Eagle markers.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN_PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:55pm
$30 bucks is usually a good deal as long as it holds air and fires.
It's not a bad ripoff at least, and if it is a lemon you can "start collecting paintball guns"...
aka hoarding.
Was the beetle that winchester one?
And I generally'd agree on the BE ones with the exception of the tigershark... until the weak c/a adapter threads rip.
I had one as my first marker so I'm probably a bit soft on them though.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:52am
Yeah, the Beetle was that Winchester marker. Even the Tigershark was sketchy, but I'll admit it was better than the Samurai, the Sabre and the Talon. The Talon gets exemption because it got a lot of people into the game. The Samurai was so bad, however, that I'm almost certain it turned people off of it...

My first gun was an SL-68 II.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:56am
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Yeah, the Beetle was that Winchester marker. Even the Tigershark was sketchy, but I'll admit it was better than the Samurai, the Sabre and the Talon. The Talon gets exemption because it got a lot of people into the game. The Samurai was so bad, however, that I'm almost certain it turned people off of it...My first gun was an SL-68 II.

I think the samurai and the blade were the ones that had the defective plastic CO2 retention caps that would break and allow the CO2 powerlet to then fly around the area at will.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironicsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:16pm
The first marker I ever owned was a Talon. Not the best marker but it was enough to get me hooked. You would wait till you hear the other guy run out of air then run up on him lol. Great times...
Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:56pm
well back on topic......

here is my new toy  PMI TRRACER

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironicsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:15pm
Good looking marker my friend
Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:44pm
Ya its a pretty sick marker but it will soon change into somthing awesome!

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION
Rootbeer2468 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:31pm
Why do ppllike  these so much?lol they seem cool though xD nice guns
Tippmann 98C Platinum
Apex 2
Cyclone feed system
Tapco folding stock
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:43pm
They are elegant weapons for a more civilized age.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic