Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PUMPS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rking38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PUMPS!
    Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:50pm

Magoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:57pm
Oooh! Can I play?

Past these, I had a few more I used to own, but I still own these ones:

Edited by Magoo - 16 February 2011 at 10:00pm
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:24pm

My turn.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:29am
i have about 7 nightmares laying around (i think im down to 7)

a bunch of sheridan brass, nelsons, and a splatty...

all in a bag in my attic...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:49am

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:25am
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:40am
i'll be cool like Tolgak and post a game pic. I don't own a pump, just used a CCM S6(I think?) a lot of last summer.

Que pasa?

beachboyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachboyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:06pm
Ok I know i should have some pics but I dont have any. One tiime i was in a woodsball game with a bunch of freinds and my good gun was screwed up so I had to use a pump gun. It was better than running around the forrest with no gun but i swear that at the end of the day i had so many welts i couldnt count them and i ended up not hitting anyone. Let me also say that everyone else had 98 customs, BT-4s and some had speedball guns. That was one of my first times paintballing. I would never have the guts to use a pumpgun in a speedball feild aganst speedball guns so who ever has the guts to do that is pretty good. just saying.   
Rking38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rking38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:47pm
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:07pm
hey magoo or anyone else who knows whats name of the gun in the 4th pic?
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:09pm
I beleive that's his Redux.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by jordanpischke jordanpischke wrote:

Thats his Redux. Ask him about it. He only spent $1000 on it.

Yes, thats a dollar sign, a one, and THREE zeroes.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:53pm
Ah yes, my Redux. My biggest fit of paintball masochism. That gun has given me no end of trouble, and I love it all the same. I also had this holster custom made for it!

It's a western-style drop-leg holster. That's the maker's pic, so I'll get some more when I get it in. :)

Edited by DeTrevni - 05 April 2011 at 4:54pm
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:10pm
The redux is nice, but I really like the phantom in the top pic.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:26pm
The Phantom is my go-to gun. I've done some STUPID moves with that gun, and for some reason or another, I actually manage to come out in one piece. That gun just works for me. That said, I don't tear it apart and try to mod it and what-not. :)

jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Originally posted by jordanpischke jordanpischke wrote:

Thats his Redux. Ask him about it. He only spent $1000 on it.

Yes, thats a dollar sign, a one, and THREE zeroes.
Haha geez well at least it looks freaking amazing. I was actually gonna think about buying a pump one of these days but theres so many to choose from.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:29pm
I play almost exclusively pump these days. Let me know if you've got any questions!

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:06pm
Mack is sad.

This is a pump thread and my latest pump project has been setting half-finished in a box in the spare bedroom for some time now.
Rking38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rking38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:03pm
I have a Kaos pump and i love playing pump, but should i sell it for a SL-68 II because my first gun ever was an a-5 and i loved it and all my friends have tippmanns. What do you guys think?
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:59pm
The SL-68II's are decent guns, but I wouldn't own one as my only gun for any reason. There are too many flaws that should have been fixed before the re-release.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic