Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

app idea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: app idea
    Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:21am
i thought of a cool paintball app. What about a field finder, but instead of just finding clubs and centres it finds private land that allows paintballers to stay and play free!
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:27am
People would have to post about their games in order for that to happen, besides, www.Specialopspaintball.com  has a feature like that. Just create a profile and use the game search feature.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

ostrich160 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:29am
but does that let you find renegade fields. By that I mean nobody runs them, you just go with your stuff and play. And anyway, can UK residents use it. If so to both, great thanks!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:34am
I used it and found my team and field through Specops. We play on an outlaw field (renegade field).  Give it a try.  They may be able to help you out.  You may also want to try Yahoo! groups and see if there is a UK paintball players forum there.  I found a paintball forum exclusively for my area in Yahoo.

btw: if there isn't one, then start one. You would have to be moderator but you may just attract more players looking for an outlaw game near you.

Edited by Ceesman762 - 04 March 2011 at 11:39am
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:20pm
the problem with starting one is that I dont know where I can find the land that is free to use. if there was a website to locate the nearest one that would be great. Otherwise I would start one. 

I'll check out that site and yahoo.

thanks 
tom

p.s. the question is how do I find the free to use paintball fields?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by ostrich160 ostrich160 wrote:

p.s. the question is how do I find the free to use paintball fields?

Outlaw/Renegade games are usually held on private land. 
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:20pm
I had a look and found no games near me. How do I find a field that allows paintballers (not a centre where you have to pay to play)
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:34pm

I had a look and found no games near me. How do I find a field that allows paintballers (not a centre where you have to pay to play)

Google "UK paintball forums" and see what find. 
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:58pm
already have. If you could find me a renegade field that would be great
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:02pm
I live in New York.......I have tried and now it is up to you and your google-fu grasshopper...
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:21pm
okay then, can you tell me what to search on google.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

Google "UK paintball forums" and see what find. 

join one of those and ask there.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:42am
Having fun yet C-man?
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:10pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:08pm
have. okay then, new sort of question. How can I find or get (for free) an abandoned or away from alot of people some land where me and my friends can play paintball? then I can set up my own game.
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:18pm
You do realize that on this very website, there is a field location finder and I typed in Great Britain and found results.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:32pm
on what site?
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:37pm
On the Tippmann website.

Are you purposely trolling? And why do you keep making new threads?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ostrich160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:53pm
can you post a link? and no I am not trolling.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

On the Tippmann website.
Have to admit, I have no idea where it's at either. There is a seperate events forum, but I have never seen a field finder either.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic