Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Tippmann Dealer and Field Promotion on Faceboo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Tippmann Dealer and Field Promotion on Faceboo
    Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:34pm
Woot, I'm in!

Click "like" on any of my "Trails of Doom" pics or vids and you could win a fully loaded Phenom!!!

Tippmann is awesome!
They tremble at my name...
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:46pm

New Tippmann Dealer and Field Promotion on Facebook

To support the many Dealers and Fields on our Facebook page, we’re excited to announce a new promotion that will be open to all of the 125,000 fans who have helped establish Tippmann as the #1 paintball brand on Facebook. For the rest of this month, we’re asking interested Dealers and Fields to post pictures of their favorite Tippmann displays, signs, or events on our Facebook wall. Then, all of our fans will be able to vote by “liking” their favorites photos. We will then use these “likes” to help pick the Dealer and Field finalists and from there pick two winners who will each be awarded a $1,000 Tippmann prize package. Of course, we also want to acknowledge participating voters, so we’ll be selecting two lucky fans to win a fully moded X7 Phenom. To become a fan of Tippmann simply go to http://on.fb.me/TippmannFacebookPage

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic