Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cigars Anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Wish Granted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Sam98C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cigars Anyone?
    Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:29pm
So is anyone here a cigar smoker? I've recently started and had a few and I like it.
Just curious that if anyone here enjoys them as well.
Any ideas on some decent handmade one that you can get on a short budget?
In the broad spectrum of bad ideas I think this would have to rate somewhere between running with scissors and sticking your pecker in the toaster.
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:30pm
Depends on what kind you like. 
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:35pm
They tend to make me sick, but my friend really likes cigars.

Try this one:

Edited by __sneaky__ - 26 April 2011 at 6:41pm
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
Mr.Sam98C View Drop Down
Wish Granted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Sam98C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:36pm
I've only tried about 3. I don't remember what brand they were, but they were pretty sweet. From the Domincan Republic.

I'm open to trying new ones.
In the broad spectrum of bad ideas I think this would have to rate somewhere between running with scissors and sticking your pecker in the toaster.
GroupB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GroupB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:38pm
Mild medium or full bodied?
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Truly a shining example to you all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:41pm
I don't bother with cigars. As a cigarette smoker I can't get used to not inhaling. The result is me looking like and idiot when I attempt to smoke one with any kind of suave as my face contorts while fighting the urge to smoke it properly. That and me coughing all over everyone when I fail.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:47pm
I'm a big fan of the occasional fine and delectable Black N' Mild. 

With subtle hints of pipe tobacco and the mellow velvet body of slight vanilla. 

I prefer to casually puff on one on the porch while sipping a 2011 Busch. I find the grainy front notes and slight bitter bite at the end really accentuates the woody mellowness of the Black N' Mild. 

You see, I'm a man of high class. 
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:48pm
I smoke brazilians. They come in a green/yelloe/blue tube, pretty good for the price (about $15/each). Other than that im normaly smoking Marlbro red 100's.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
kickinwing2010 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 3 - Bestiality & Peer Pressured

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinwing2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:50pm
I love my some cigars, I have tried quite a few different types as well from mild to full bodied. I also love smoking some good ole pipe tobacco as well. 
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:59pm

Always smokin the finest!
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:06pm
I'm a pipe tobacco fan. I've got a few nice briar pipes* and a few nice blends from a tobacconist 600 miles away(...). I've been meaning to pick up a nice meerschaum pipe.

However, I do enjoy a cigar from time to time. I prefer the milder tobaccos, but I managed to secure a nice Cuban. I'm not quite an aficionado, but it was a very enjoyable smoke. Personally, I prefer Romeo y Julietas and, for something a bit more flavored, Acids.

*My favorite being a smooth billiard Peterson System with a straight stem, army mount and P-Lip. Terrific on-the-go pipe! :)

Edited by DeTrevni - 26 April 2011 at 8:07pm
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:16pm
I still find it insane that you 'cant' get cubans in America.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Screw the cigars. I want the cheaper sugar.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I agree. It doesn't make sense. Then again, not a lot we do in our gub'ment does...
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:54pm
Green Games. Just make sure you swap out the guts for something that doesn't suck.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:58pm
Cubans, when I'm somewhere were commie cigars are legal of course....

But I do occasionally go for black and milds, only the wood-tips mind you. I've been attempting to quit chewing tobacco, Skoal Snus is as close as I've come to that goal. Nicotine gum is next. 
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:52pm
there is a website that I go to regularly for cigars. Great deals, I got my Humidor for $60 and it normally goes for $180. Thompson Cigars is a great place and they have an Auction website. 
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:09pm
usuallys its Bullseye cigarillos but since since they quit making them with filters I've cut down alot. When I do smoke its Grape Backwoods.
Mr.Sam98C View Drop Down
Wish Granted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Sam98C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:27pm

Thanks a lot y'all. I'll check some of those out.

Impulse, ive had the swishers....haha they are what they are.

Whale, you are indeed of man of HIGH class. You and my brother would get along. He studies political philosophy (or something like that) and generally has a smoke while sipping some rum or whiskey.
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:35pm
Finaly found a pic of what I smoke:

PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic