Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEntourage is amazing and is funny

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Guested-Spam

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Entourage is amazing and is funny
    Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:34pm
i have never laughed so hard in my life. this show is amazing and is without a doubt in my mind one of the best if not the best show on tv.And yes, there is a story that goes with the show.Entourage DVD In season one of the great things is the second film by Vincent while he is hot. Eric is bad about it because everything is just like Ari Vincent large sums of money, while Eric wants to help Vinny a good script,Walt Disneys 164 DVD no money. Like other shows, it is a "main" theme of the season, while each episode has a mini story in itself.Overall I'm very glad I tried this show out. Very fun and I highly recommend it. Especially for guys,One Tree Hill DVD although I know many girls like her too. But as another reviewer mentioned ... Entourage is sorta like a Sex in the City for guys.The show's executive producer is Mark Wahlberg (The Departed, Invicincible) and it's loosely based on his life. It's premise is simple,Supernatural DVD a young actor hits it big in Hollywood, and he brings his friends along for the ride. The trials and tribulations that ensue are nothing short of ridiculous, even ludicrous. But that is what makes 'Entourage' special; it gives average joe's a look into the life of a movie star. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic