Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mag attached to my Carver one

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daemien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mag attached to my Carver one
    Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:58pm
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Daimien/Stuff/pic_0026.jpg
Aftermarket barrel and adjustable stock. The mag is the thing I'm most proud of. Used Liquid Nail Perfect Glue with epoxy to attach. Took a few days, mostly to let it dry. Had a bit of adjusting to do to the mag but I did it. Still not done with it though. Still looking for a decent red dot sight for it.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:04am
Not impressed with the mag--it detracts from the rest of the gun.  (Mainly due to the appearance of the attachment point.)
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:51am
Maybe using a UMP or HK 9mm magazine instead of the AK.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Daemien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daemien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:41am
The HK mag was all I could get. It was on sale as a discontinued item so I grabbed it. Iunno I may try to find a smaller mag in the future but for now that's it. May get some black spray paint and touch up where the glue is.
DustiE27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DustiE27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 4:48pm
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:52pm
Not bad for a first mod. Just keep changing and working on it. Eventually you have a super awesome marker before you know it.
Daemien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daemien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:19am
Actually that is gonna become my back up marker. I have a Tippmann X7 Phenom mechanical coming soon, as in it should be here at the end of the week. I do have to replace the ball detent in it though. So most of my money for upgrades will be going to the X7 for now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic