Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

9 Custom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gynocyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 9 Custom
    Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:23pm
Started with a bunch of Tippmann parts that I found at work. Ended up being able to make a complete gun for free. It is the gun on top.

Ok so I got bored took my 98 custom part cleaned it and repainted it, and decided to make my own pistol, because as everyone knows pistols cost to damn much. I shaved down the sights, removed the trigger guard, and cut off the front grip.

Removed the asa and the air line. I looked around on the internet for a more sleak looking air system and this is what I came up with the help of eat paint553. Put a npt fitting into the powertube to a A5 asa and used a RAP4 12g adapter.

The next thing I had to figure out was a low profile ball feed, and once again with the assistance of eat paint553 I made it possible. Homemade bracket with a spring feed from a RAP4 T68 pistol.

Edited by gynocyde - 29 June 2011 at 4:31pm
gynocyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gynocyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 4:32pm
And the final product.

jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:53pm
Thats pretty awesome man. Nice work also diggin the paint job
Famous14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Famous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:37pm
I would pay someone $100 to do that to my 98!!!! That is sweet!!!!! 
https://sites.google.com/site/nochoppaintball/home/DSC05109.JPG?attredirects=0
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:31pm
^^^ And that's the problem with custom work these days. Most people don't have an understanding of what it takes to do something, both time-wise and money-wise. $100 would not be enough to cover that amount of work. Not diggin' at you, just saying. I'm a machinist and interested in paintball airsmithing, but I honestly think it's a "trade" that's going belly-up...

Anyway, very nice work, man! I was very interested in seeing a 98 pistol, and you pulled yours off very well, given the length of the gun!
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

gynocyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gynocyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:11pm
It could be done for 100+parts.
CousinsKid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CousinsKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:33pm

Cost $5 to make it a pump and can be switched back to semi in 5 mins to be used as a  pistol.Tube feed is removable to place a hopper on and the body still splits just as easy.

Made out of boredom

Edited by CousinsKid - 17 October 2011 at 12:35pm
PartsTech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PartsTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:10pm
That is pretty original.  I like it.  Smile
Ken
Tech at TippmannParts.com
Everything Tippmann is our Specialty
Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 3:51pm
cousinskid  can you do a write up?

thats sick!

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic