Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Some Of My Tippmann Markers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some Of My Tippmann Markers
    Posted: 29 July 2011 at 4:52pm
So I have to say it is hard for me to just pick one marker so why not pick a few of my Tippmann markers?!
In this picture there is some of the following:
SMG - 60, 4- 68 Specials, Factory F/A, SL - 68, 2- SL - 68 II, SL - 68 II (New), Pro Carbine, Mini Lite, 4- Pro Lites, 4- 68 Carbines, Pro A/M, 4- 98Customs E-bolts, 3- 98 Customs, Model 98 RT, C3, Flatline Barrel System, 2 TPX, Triumph, X-7 Phenom, 20th Anniversary Marker, Plus other odds and ends...
Tippmann!
Markers Currently Own: 160
Maiden Hell View Drop Down
Guested - Obscene material

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2011 at 5:57pm
So are you saying you like paintball?LOL That's pretty awesome, how long have you had the SMG 60? Oh and you obviously work for Tippmann right?

Edited by Maiden Hell - 29 July 2011 at 5:58pm
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2011 at 8:25pm
Paintball is what i like to do. I was hooked after the first paintball came out of my Brass Eagle Blade over 11 years ago, must be an addiction.

The SMG - 60 I have owned for a few years now maybe 3 or 4. Here is a better picture of it. SN-2882:

I am still missing the Clip Arm and Clip Spring, I do have several Clips (Thanks To A Friend at Tippmann) but it was all i could do to get it working again....lol.. It is a fairly simple marker just have to have the right parts to get it going again! The Challenge is to find the older parts, sometimes tricky...lol.. But it will shoot just never shot pant out of it... yet...

I do not work for Tippmann, It would be a honor to work there some day! I think they probably are getting tired of looking at my resume...lol.. But if they offered I would be there in no time, as i am sure they probably realize by now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:02pm
How much did you pay for it? Oh, and one more question, I noticed that orange 98 sitting up on the rack. Is that the heavily modded 98 that apparently shoots up to 30bps and used to belong to a guy on the Tippmann effect paintball team? I saw someone post something like that here a while ago.
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:10pm
My record says that I payed about $90.00 and it was about 5 years ago. The barrel has an old sticker on it it is actually not marred..lol... I love paintball talk, so don't mind questions! The Orange Tippmann 98 Custom with E-Bolt: (Better Pic.)

I built it from a stock 98... It may be Similar to a Tippmann Effects marker but i Took a stock 98 Custom and stripped it down, sand blasted it had Ruffus Dawg Mill the Center Feed for me, added the E-Bolt, LPK, Vertical Reg, Also changed the Power tube and Ft. Bolt to a Ruffus Dawg and Re painted it orange with black lettering... I dono about 30 BPS but it shoots fast enough for me...lol... I still have the stock Board in the E-Bolt. But this small child of mine is all my doings...lol... 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2011 at 11:09pm
Ah nice it looks great. Tippmann should definitely hire you. So which one of these bad boys is your favourite?
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2011 at 11:36pm
Thanks! Well I would have to say out of all of the Tippmann markers I love to play with a overall stock 98 Custom... Just throw on a good old J&J barrel, and have some fun! I dono if it is just because it is easy to clean at the end of the day. Then again if i am playing in a scenario of some sort i will try to make my marker fit the event...  Going to a Scenario on the 13th of August and it is a WWII theme, and so i will try to use something like an M1 grand look or something...lol

This is a project that i hope to have done by that event to use... Not a lot to it just a 68 Carbine base...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:03am

No problem and sounds like fun, make sure you post that when you're finished with it. And that's pretty cool since my gun (98) is mostly stock, all I have is a response trigger. I haven't played for a long time, I've just been wanting to really get back into it for the past couple of weeks and it's really all that's on my mind right now since I found out I can go to a much better field then before.

Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:33am
The field makes or breaks it for the player...  Glad to hear you found a better field! You should post a picture of your maker! All markers a one of a kind! once i get my M1 project done i will post some pictures of it... i am just trying to rig the trigger up on it and i am home free... Have to move it back and down from it original placement... 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:33pm

Thanks. And well I'll post it when I upgrade it but it will still look like most 98s you see out there. I'm thinking I'm going to add a flatline barrel, some kind of right dot sight, m16 style stock, and I might get a q loader system.

Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 4:36pm
Sounds good, take pictures threw out your project!
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:40am
Just wanted to post some more Tippmann Markers!

Tippmann 20th Anniversary #1557 of 3000 Based on the Tippmann 98, with the special barrel 24K gold plated screws and air line, stand and certificate!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:25pm
I remember when they released that, my local shop had one. How much are they worth now?
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:23pm
Lol... Like most everything in paintball, the price goes down... it is most likely worth as much as a 98 is...lol.. $50 - $100 I do not really follow what the 20th anniversary go for any longer... it is just a dust collector.. sits on a shelf..  
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Maiden Hell Maiden Hell wrote:

How much did you pay for it? Oh, and one more question, I noticed that orange 98 sitting up on the rack. Is that the heavily modded 98 that apparently shoots up to 30bps and used to belong to a guy on the Tippmann effect paintball team? I saw someone post something like that here a while ago.

One of the guys on here owned the Tippmann Effect marker of which you refer, but it definitely didn't look nearly as nice as that orange one OP has. The grip frame was broken pretty badly exposing a good chunk of the board. That's actually what inspired me to the DMLCD 98 project I just finished.
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 11:38am
Along with the many other projects that i have i want to kinda do what you have done on your DMLCD 98 project...  I have most of all the parts just have to do it...lol.. However i have Intimidator parts instead of the DM parts... Same idea... I just happened to find a sale on Intimidator parts...lol.. I also recently (like a year or 2 ago) Found a shop that had a "MODEL" 98 E-Bolt kit for sale it had been installed and removed and put back in the box. So I picked it up cheap, and want to put that to good use as soon as i find another Model 98 that i can sacrifice to the cause... but again when i get around to it..lol..

If only i could clone myself my markers would not be so neglected....
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 10:40am
yeah, I used to own that hacked up red tippmann effect gun... never did get it to work so I sold it to another kid on here who could try to get it up and running.  

I still want to own a functioning e-bolted 98 at one point in my life...
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 11:59am
Yea they can be a little temperamental from time to time. and if the board goes out then you are kinda busted...lol..

I love the E-Bolt system's As you have seen my Orange one I also have the 3 others and after I convert a Model 98 over by putting that kit in make 5!...lol.. Gives me that warm fuzzy feeling! By far though my fav. of all the e-bolts is my silver one! It was my first E-Bolt and built it from a 98 Custom that i pulled out of a pond after a big game at a field I worked at put it in the lost and found and then 4 months later no body claimed it so it was mine!...
My silver E-Bolt
Green E-Bolt

Blue E-Bolt

Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:02pm
loving your wood stock 98 i have one also

if you want a trick for the trigger  guard i used an old spoon  with a crazy design on it
and then used a custom cut trigger and used a link arm to the 98 trigger that was cut in half
so when i pull my trigger it pulls the 98 trigger
and sick lookin collection man
I see you are a bigger tippmann fan then me 
i have 7 markers and they are all tippmann gotta love them!

here is my 98 rifle

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2011 at 1:14pm
Wow, I like your wood stock 98! In mine i was using a 68 carbine... however having a hard time getting the trigger to work out... Since it will be located back farther and down some, i just cant seem to find a way to make it push the sear enough to make it fire... I may end up using a 98 but it pains me to cut them up...lol..

Yeah, I love Tippmann's Huge fan...lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic