Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 M107 UPDATE 08/01/2011

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobomonki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 M107 UPDATE 08/01/2011
    Posted: 02 August 2011 at 2:58am
bobomonki : AKA : VIRTUE 

I felt I should share with you guys some updates I added to my rifle based off feedback from my older post.  I also wanted to address and clear up some questions people had in my old post.  Sorry for the long wait on the reply...here it is:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

SPECS:
-TIPPMANN A5
-OPS GEAR M107 KIT
-OPS GEAR TACTICAL HOPPER (30 Rd)
-PRO Connect 3 (not displayed)
-Scope (forget the name :p...sorry)
-G&G Scope Riser
-Custom AIR/Grade Aluminum Mock Silencer / Barrel Extension (REDONE)
-18" Fluted OPS GEAR Barrel 
-G&P PEQ (Working Laser + Flashlight(LED)) 

(Silencer is custom made from AirGrade Aluminum)

Overall to date I have spent over $800.00 on everything...I live in SoCal and have taken this rifle to Warped Paintball and Hollywood Sports Park, both times I had issues with power but got crazy looks from players haha(Literally everyones jaw drops).  I took it to my trusted shop PaintballGateway.com and they were able figure out the issue.  Which was a Red Power Tube upgrade I had purchased from OPSGear for the A5 (stay away from this power tube!!)  I am working on a better BiPod cause the one in the pictures is frankly...you know...but there you have it. Enjoy ~!
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:09am
I love the way these project markers look, I really do- but I always question practicality when the paint to air ratio starts to rise.

great looking piece, by all accounts, but given a choice, I'll stick with something more compact and a bit lighter. They all shoot the same distance anyway.

If it suits you though, that's all that matters.
?

bobomonki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobomonki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:06am
I agree with you, but what can I say..I just cant see myself with a thin long barrel and giant hopper  haha Sleepy
Maiden Hell View Drop Down
Guested - Obscene material

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:18am
It looks awesome, but it can't be good for close combat.
WickedPbJuggalo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WickedPbJuggalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:41pm
I must ask Bobomonki were in gods name did you get that Tippmann A5 50 cal sniper??? I've heard of them and this is the first time ive actually seen one........
Peace Warzone Monkey
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:54pm
Have you ever been smacked in the eye with the scope from the recoil?
DriftDorkM82A1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DriftDorkM82A1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 2:58am
OPSGEAR sold that kit a while ago and they have been out of stock for some time. I also heard that they are not planning to re-stock... CryCryCry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic