Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No Love for Leftys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGBOSS_202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Love for Leftys
    Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:19pm
I'm left handed. Esthetics's are important for me when it comes to marker manipulation (handling). I find it incredible troubling that this idea isn't really taken into account when a marker or a marker accessories developed. The same goes with firearms. I like folding stocks yet I can't find one that folds to the left side of the marker or firearm. It's like, I'm forced to look for it to be custom made and that can be pretty expensive. Are their any left handed shooters that share my sentiments?     
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 2:56pm

IMO the right side feed on Tippmanns favor lefties.  I've found that the only gun that I have that gives me any trouble is the Ruger Mark 2.  What a nightmare..............

BTW I'm a left-handed shooter

Edited by Lightningbolt - 02 August 2011 at 2:57pm
Maiden Hell View Drop Down
Guested - Obscene material

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:15pm
YOU'RE A MINORITY
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:51pm
so is your mom
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Maiden Hell Maiden Hell wrote:

YOU'RE A MINORITY

I guess most companies look at the bottom line and make everything the same to save cost. More folks are righties so that's what companies design for. Even though I'm left handed, I am right eye dominate and shoot right handed (lucky)
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:00pm
  The hopper on a Tippmann is exposed on the right side of cover shooting right-handed.  This favors shooting from  the left side

Edited by Lightningbolt - 02 August 2011 at 7:01pm
BIGBOSS_202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGBOSS_202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

The hopper on a Tippmann is exposed on the right side of cover shooting right-handed.  This favors shooting from  the left side
I know because I shoot left handed. Guys like me give guys like Engler work in some cases.
Maiden Hell View Drop Down
Guested - Obscene material

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maiden Hell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:21am

Well, my mom is dark skinned and she lives in a white country, so I guess she is.

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:00pm
Buy a marker that is centerfed. Problem solved.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic