Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A-5 with Mag kit!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-5 with Mag kit!!!!!
    Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:15pm

Well, it finally showed up!!

CHiKUN_PiMP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN_PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:23pm
Nice! Let us know how she performs
Ignorance is bliss, why aint you smilin?
Paopao021 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paopao021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:31am
wow it looks so coo... any new functions? 
BigZePaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigZePaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:01am
I was thinking about getting a Tacamo kit for my marker (Tippmann Bravo One) ... How are you liking it?
I come from Pocomton, I find you, I shoot you... Welcome to my Hood
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:10pm
The mag kit works great out of the box. I had to get used to the new playing style. Its really a challenge with everyone else having hoppers, and me without.
BigZePaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigZePaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:52pm
Can't a box mag solve that problem?

I come from Pocomton, I find you, I shoot you... Welcome to my Hood
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:05pm
if it take a box mag, then whats the point of using a magwell at all?
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:46pm

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:02am
That looks awesome! I've said it before, in my time away a lot of new stuff has come out and this has to be near the top. Do you have a link or would you mind explaining how it works? Nicely done!
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:08am
I forgot about this. Any recommended places to buy online and what is the cost?

Thanks.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:34pm
I ordered directly from Rap4. I did the Tacamo pre-order back in 2010, and got the kit late 2011. I paid almost half for it, and wound up buying enough mags to make up the difference. 

You can actually switch out to the cyclone just by removing one of the pushpins. the whole magwell swings away and off, and then you put on a seperate foregrip. 

I have the e-grip, but i rarely use anything but semi with such a small mag size.  18 round mags but i think the milsig ones are compatible. The body is set up to receive First Strike rounds. The new Dmag coming out soon can feed those, just requires a new magwell.

I have some helmet cam video of it in action, search "GCdrummer02" on youtube. Too tired to link. I'm getting faster with loading now too.

The paint job used the techniques from Wookie, in the painting FAQ of the Upgrades forum.
kendall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kendall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:24am
mag fed paintball is extremely cool. perhaps it will grow way down the line in popularity and affordability to the extent that you can actually play a match on an even scale. there is definitely something to be said about making every round count, but everyone else does have about 180 more shots than you - and no one is going to honor that at a park.

i bet it's fun as hell, though. that's great that you can switch over to cyclone. sounds like a pretty complete marker.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic