Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 phenom tourney mode?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grayfoxmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 phenom tourney mode?
    Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:56pm
Pardon if there are any similar post. 
From what my understanding that phenom doesn't have the ramping mode for tournament. Some say silly if bring phenom to tournament because of the weight but wonder if there are such boards available to purchase or setup? Cheers
PartsTech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PartsTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:37pm
Phenoms have a response and a turbo mode, but these modes are not official tournament modes.  I do not know of an aftermarket board that will provide tournament ramping for the Phenom.   Boards like the APE Rampage will work on Older X-7's and A-5s.
Ken
Tech at TippmannParts.com
Everything Tippmann is our Specialty
Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:07pm
if comon over to x7og.net  there is a guy that will x-bored the stock bored you have and make the settings for you
it might cost some but thats up to you

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic