Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 platnium or pro?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ekul997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekul997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 platnium or pro?
    Posted: 14 November 2011 at 4:13pm
Thanks. and why do they make it so that you can't seach for 3 letter words, when some of their gun names are 3 letters.
Have you ever noticed strangers seem like normal people, but the more you get to know somebody, the stranger they get
PartsTech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PartsTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 3:07pm
Yes, it would be the same as the Pro.   The Pro is the cheapest way to get the 3 extra's installed.
Ken
Tech at TippmannParts.com
Everything Tippmann is our Specialty
ekul997 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekul997 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2011 at 10:40am
If you took a 98 platnium add the 11'' barrel, drop forward, and special trigger would it be the same as a pro? I am looking to buy a first paintball gun and if the pro is really better I would invest in it, but if the only difference is the above listed upgrades, which can be add to the platnium, I will just by the platnium and then see if I want those upgrades.
Have you ever noticed strangers seem like normal people, but the more you get to know somebody, the stranger they get
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic