Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello From Engler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Engler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello From Engler
    Posted: 18 November 2011 at 8:41am
Hey everyone, While I have been lurking on this forum for years as Thompsonshooter, I thought I'd jump in as myself and say Hi... and to re-connect with anyone on the forum who has one of my customs.

If you have one please post a pic of you and your Engler/Tippmann Custom here and say hello...

I will start it off by posting a pic of me and my MG42 at the Fulda Gap game in NC....

Come see our custom guns at www.englerpaintballguns.com
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2011 at 9:40am
Always been a fan of your work, and always enjoyed when you guys would post something new here.

Welcome again I guess? LOL
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:35pm
Definitely still a fan!

I check your webpage every couple of months and let the drool flow. I still have plans to purchase a custom marker from you someday. Saving away all my pennies.

The clear paint is awesome as well.

SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:47pm
Oh, the good old days...

Eric Engler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Engler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 4:15pm
LOL,

It's good to be back...
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:36pm
I remember in 2005/2006ish idolizing your markers. I remember loving your MG42 designs, and also looking at a website called Kushman Custom Paintball or something, but their stuff was plastic junk. BTW, I love your Phantom Nagant.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:47pm
Welcome Back Eric!
CHiKUN_PiMP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN_PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2011 at 8:11pm
I keep eying this thread with the intent of posting my X7 BAR I traded for... anyone want to host this malarkey for me? I've kinda forgotten how to do it.
Ignorance is bliss, why aint you smilin?
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2011 at 11:32pm
i just link stuff from my Facebook page usually
Eric Engler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Engler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2011 at 3:44pm
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/393560_10150466463859105_503084104_8234251_831924547_n.jpg

working on 2 of these... no one owns the yet... hand-guards and cheek rests still need to be finished.

Arson24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arson24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:35pm
hmm that is interesting
i maybe be intrested in owning such device :D 

MY TIPPMANN COLLECTION
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic