Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sierra one

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SgtJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sierra one
    Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:33pm
Alright so I'm a regular woods baller and I'm in love with tippman, Now I'm looking at buying a Sierra one (project salvo) and I'm putting a red dot and bi pod  also putting a cyclone feeder on it,  Now my question is none of this is final but does anyone have any suggestions on if i should buy it or not and what upgrades i should buy for it to help me out 

Cheers
Sgtjames
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:13am
The red dot and bipod are just for show IMO. The cyclone will help increase the BPS and feed.  Consider getting a better barrel, most of the forum uses J&J or Lapco. I have a preference for Proto, CP barrels and my Apex/Apex 2.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:27am
I'll agree with Cees on everything but the red dot.  I like them for quick target acquisition at longer ranges so I don't have to walk-in shots.  I usually keep mine set so it shoots high at the closer ranges (where I generally don't use it) and drops back on target at farther out.  I prefer the OEG sights, but it if you want the mil-sim look it tends to be more expensive with these than with the projection sights.

Edit: It might help to take a little time to read through the forum stickies and rules.  Many questions will be answered before they are asked and you can avoid misposting.*

*Such as asking a question here than should have been in the upgrades section.

Edited by Mack - 29 December 2011 at 11:28am
SeiaraOneMaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeiaraOneMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 10:34pm
The cyclone feed is a good option but if u are not planning to purchase the e-trigger /response trigger then there is really no point 
you are not going to need a hopper that will be able to maintain fast bps when the Seiara one can only shoot 8bps stock 
so myself i see no point in purchasing the cyclone feed system unless u purchase the e-trigger /response trigger as well 
but go with whatever u want 
just a recommendation

There is no rest for the wicked
brock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:50am
Originally posted by SgtJames SgtJames wrote:

Alright so I'm a regular woods baller and I'm in love with tippman, Now I'm looking at buying a Sierra one (project salvo) and I'm putting a red dot and bi pod  also putting a cyclone feeder on it,  Now my question is none of this is final but does anyone have any suggestions on if i should buy it or not and what upgrades i should buy for it to help me out 

Cheers

what a salvo can be, is only as big as you wanna make it.
Lonewolf03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonewolf03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 7:03pm
I love my Salvo. The iron sights are good enough IMO.
trytokeep_TEMPO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trytokeep_TEMPO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:37pm
Q-LOADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my salvo but what makes the gun for me is def my Q-loader and the E-trigger.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic