Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Living Legends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Living Legends
    Posted: 07 January 2012 at 1:42am
With the announcement of the commanders......Living Legends 5 is in full swing.  I have been asked by the General of the horde to be his XO for the game....I have accepted.  This brings me to the Tippmann Forum.

Last September, my team (Northern Gunmen) played for the tippmann team at Hell Survivors for the Tippmann World Challenge and we had a great time battling the world and eventually beating them back into a corner for the win.  We played with some hard core Tippmann players.  These are the same players we are looking for , for the upcoming Living Legends.

I am sending an invite to players and teams who would like to join the Horde to help defeat the evil Empire.  If you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss it further....

Thanks
Murph
Northern Gunmen
PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUNMEN WRECKING CREW
Sniperwolf GKG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniperwolf GKG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:12am
Last Thursday the sun produced an X1.9 rated solar flare that narrowly missed Earth. Although it wasn’t aimed directly at us, about 45 minutes after leaving the sun it was still powerful enough to disrupt radio communications.

Now, that same area responsible for producing the X-class flare may pose a direct threat to Earth.

National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) Space Weather Prediction Center says that the region on the sun known as AR11339 and affectionately called the “Benevolent Monster” will set its sights on Earth. It will move into a position that poses the largest risk to our planet around May17 th, 2012 and remain on a direct line of sight with earth for the following two (2) Day as it rotates:

Who will rise up with Me And Prepare for a Better World , Our world !... Who Needs a New Empire When It Already EXISTS in the HORDE !!
Sniperwolf GKG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniperwolf GKG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2012 at 7:15am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u06Hte_nK1w
JoieRomero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoieRomero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 2:58am
The event has been updated with a change in date.

Recommend you covert affairs season 2 dvd,a very good-looking DVD!
ceshiwuhao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceshiwuhao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:14am
Great!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic