Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Save Phace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Save Phace
    Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:11pm
Everybody is telling me how good Save Phace masks are. They say that it is way more protective and that its not made out of cheap plastic like other mask. Also i have heard that they do not fog up hardly at all.
Thanks xD
Tippmann 98C Platinum
Apex 2
Cyclone feed system
Tapco folding stock
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 2:42am
I wanted to try them years ago but I haven't found a reseller that had one for me to try on.

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:10am
My brother has one and it fogs like crazy. He rigged up a fan for it and it's good now. Another thing is, they are small. He probably gets jacked in the jaw at least once or twice a day when he wears his. I tried it on and didnt care for it. I'll stick with my Proto Switches or Profilers.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
NoRespect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRespect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2012 at 9:53am
I have 2. I have been hit several times in the back of my jawbone which doesn't bother me. I have never had a fogging issue with the thermal lens. The field of vision is great. Not a big fan of the visor. It is nice to have the option of using a visor, using the top, or topless(if you like to wear a boonie).
Rootbeer2468 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:17am
Hmmm, I think I will ask one of the guys I play with if I can borrow one of the save phace mask they have for the day and see if I like it.  Thanks guys!
Tippmann 98C Platinum
Apex 2
Cyclone feed system
Tapco folding stock
Rick_James View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick_James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 4:31pm
--

Edited by Rick_James - 14 June 2019 at 3:09pm
Rotaryguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotaryguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:24am
I love my save phace mask. No fogging issues with thermal lens. Straight on head shots are not felt at all. As for being comfortable i dont find them anymore or less then any other mask i have worn. 
JarodValdez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JarodValdez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:04pm
I tried it on and didnt care for it. I'll stick with my Proto Switches or Profilers.
Recommend the Criminal Minds Season 7 DVD, a very good-looking DVD!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic