Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Almost finished 98 Custom Platinum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

And Wootbeer please get a remote like in my picture and get that tank off of your gun mkay?
Ok, I am pretty aggrevated right now. I ordered remote line from academy and I put it on my tank and hooked up to my gun. It was shooting perfectly nothing wrong at all. I went to friends for a couple days and came home, looked at my gun... pulled trigger and it was out of Co2!!! >:0 I just got that tank filled and shot maybe 2 shots total out of it! ITS COMPLETLY EMPTY!! Seems like the hose just released all the air out of the tank.
Tippmann 98C Platinum
Apex 2
Cyclone feed system
Tapco folding stock
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:14am
So, you left the remote on with the knob turned in? You shouldnt do that. Always turn the remote off. If you didn't leave the remote on, there is no way for it to release the CO2.  
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
dillon roe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dillon roe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 4:29pm
i hate my remote line so much the knob will pop off for no reason but i got a new one so its all good.
Rootbeer2468 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

So, you left the remote on with the knob turned in? You shouldnt do that. Always turn the remote off. If you didn't leave the remote on, there is no way for it to release the CO2.  
AH! Crap now i feel like a moron! xD Thanks
Tippmann 98C Platinum
Apex 2
Cyclone feed system
Tapco folding stock
meimeilarry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meimeilarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2012 at 9:58pm
nice thread
RainingPaint98 View Drop Down
Strike 3 - Illegal discussion 5/9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainingPaint98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:48am
i polished my internals and its smooth as a babys bottom. really makes the gun work smoothly may even increase bps by a shot or two (so ive heard).  i use steel wool drill attachments....the micro sized one to get all the nooks and crannys. and plus when u got it on a drill that baby hums the grim and rough steel
Rootbeer2468 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2012 at 2:27pm
Actually I do have one of this drill bits... Imma try this later :) Thanks
Tippmann 98C Platinum
Apex 2
Cyclone feed system
Tapco folding stock
s0mer4ndom1diot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s0mer4ndom1diot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2012 at 2:09pm
if you are like me and like the style of the front grip but hate the cheap look and feel, you could go with the allen paintball rubber foregrip.
few places you can get it
and here you can see a few pics with it on
arctic sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arctic sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:13am
take the gogles out of your mask and get a ski mask with no mouth hole and a boon hat or cap or helmet...or just buy it all at the army surplus...i see just fine down my scope and i ot a solid stock
Tippmann 98 custom
-14 inch barrle
-trinity hand gaurd
-m-16 mag
-high rise/off set rail mounts
-4X32 center point scope
-tac LED light
-solid m-16 stock

*Tippmann TPX side arm*
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:19am
Sounds real safe....the mods will love that.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:23am
Originally posted by arctic sniper arctic sniper wrote:

take the gogles out of your mask and get a ski mask with no mouth hole and a boon hat or cap or helmet...or just buy it all at the army surplus...i see just fine down my scope and i ot a solid stock
You're an idiot. Playing paintball with just ski goggles and no mouth/face protection is stupid at best. Please take your moronic suggestions somewhere else.

Also, wth do we keep bumping this thread?
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic