Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why smoking pot really CAN kill you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Apu View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why smoking pot really CAN kill you
    Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:22pm
I need a new Sig...
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:46pm
I saw that, just insane. I don't know how you can just forget/ ignore someone for 5 days. I'm surprised he didn't die, he was smart to drink his urine for survival.
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I saw that, just insane. I don't know how you can just forget/ ignore someone for 5 days. I'm surprised he didn't die, he was smart to drink his urine for survival.

No Bear Grylls comments?
This guy will be rich.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:51am
The DEA works for Holder . . .

. . . Obama appointed Holder . . .

. . . it's Obama's fault!
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:53am
Can't hold any punches when it comes to the War on Drugs.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:28am
If they hadn't locked him up he clearly would have been on a marijuana fueled stream of fighting, urinating in public, domestic abuse. Not to mention the toll on his internal organs and all the overdoses every year.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:54am
You weren't replying to my post, were you?
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 6:32am
It sounds like the DEA was smoking pot.....
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:34am
Pretty epic fail. 1. forgetting about him. 2. not hearing him yell and scream for 4 days. 3. not finding the Meth laying around in the cell. Needs to be some house cleaning going on in that department.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:36pm
Man, lotta careers about to go up in smoke. Sad to see a field office like that just go to pot.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Apu View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 1:21pm
Yes, Very sad...
I need a new Sig...
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Man, lotta careers about to go up in smoke. Sad to see a field office like that just go to pot.

That's putting it bluntly.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:56pm
True, but at least this will weed out bad cops.
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Truly a shining example to you all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Harold Harold wrote:

he ingested a white powder that he found in the cell. Agents later identified it as methamphetamine. Chong said he ingested it to survive. .

I think his story is a tad doobyous. 
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 5:50pm

Edited by SSOK - 05 May 2012 at 5:52pm
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 8:09pm
Quote Chong said he ingested a white powder that he found in the cell. Agents later identified it as methamphetamine. Chong said he ingested it to survive.

Well, so much for marijuana not being a gateway drug.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:22am
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

You weren't replying to my post, were you?

Nope, just making fun of the general approach/ attitude.

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Quote Chong said he ingested a white powder that he found in the cell. Agents later identified it as methamphetamine. Chong said he ingested it to survive.

Well, so much for marijuana not being a gateway drug.

wiseman1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiseman1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 4:17am
there are a lot of reasons!!!
Russell123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russell123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 4:18am
This is logical, but it should be noted that only cigarettes and other products with nicotine can kill you. I guarantee you that if you smoke various substances without nicotine, you will be completely healthy. I myself smoke only vape without nicotine. I have been smoking for more than 5 years and during this time I have not encountered any problems and I am completely healthy. It is also important to use only high-quality liquids, for example, I buy liquids only from www.aquavape.co.uk and I am very pleased with their quality!

Edited by Russell123 - 31 May 2020 at 3:19am
Davidhey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidhey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2020 at 9:51am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

If they hadn't locked him up he clearly would have been on a marijuana fueled stream of fighting, urinating in public, domestic abuse. Not to mention the toll on his internal organs and all the overdoses every year.

Can't hold any punches when it comes to the War on Drugs.

Edited by Davidhey - 15 June 2020 at 9:52am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic