Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It's here people

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:30pm
"Bath salts" are nothing like LSD. But they are bad news. Hurray for designer drugs!
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:47pm
Supposedly it's a cocaine alternative.  
Ace_Of_Spades View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested, Doesnt follow Rules. 9/10/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

Supposedly it's a cocaine alternative.  
That's what you get for going with the alternatives.

Apparently the alternative to fridge food munchies is a delicious face.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:47pm
Thats seriously messed up. We have had a few incidents blamed on [insert what ever it is you do with bath salts] bath salts and totally freaking out. One closest to here was last year or so and the teenage girl went apecrap and stabbed her 4 year old step sister to death and then went after her mom.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by drugabuse.gov drugabuse.gov wrote:

We know, for example, that these products often contain various amphetamine-like chemicals, such as methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MPDV), mephedrone and pyrovalerone. These drugs are typically administered orally, by inhalation, or by injection, with the worst outcomes apparently associated with snorting or intravenous administration. Mephedrone is of particular concern because, according to the United Kingdom experience, it presents a high risk for overdose. These chemicals act in the brain like stimulant drugs (indeed they are sometimes touted as cocaine substitutes); thus they present a high abuse and addiction liability. Consistent with this notion, these products have been reported to trigger intense cravings not unlike those experienced by methamphetamine users, and clinical reports from other countries appear to corroborate their addictiveness. They can also confer a high risk for other medical adverse effects. Some of these may be linked to the fact that, beyond their known psychoactive ingredients, the contents of "bath salts" are largely unknown, which makes the practice of abusing them, by any route, that much more dangerous.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:02pm
I guess since they're in MIami the punchline should be:

"No thanks, I just had some Cuban."
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

I guess since they're in MIami the punchline should be:

"No thanks, I just had some Cuban."

YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
Kayback View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

[insert what ever it is you do with bath salts]

Mostly snorting, but you know how crative idiots can be.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:25pm
This is clearly because of Obama.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:26pm
Hypothetically, if this were the first Z outbreak, it was put down pretty fast... In the surveillance video the cops responded quick after the shots were fired and they were all over the place.
Kayback View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 5:53am
No one ever said Z-day was guaranteed going to cause mass hysteria and die offs. It was just assumed :p

KBK
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:29am
Would I be punished if I put the guys chewed up face up?
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Ace_Of_Spades Ace_Of_Spades wrote:

Would I be punished if I put the guys chewed up face up?

I would PM the link, it is really horrific.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace_Of_Spades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:41am
I've seen some really REALLY messed up stuff. This, while not in my top 5, is still god-aweful. I'm actually wondering how they will reconstruct everything.
xxq999 View Drop Down
Mindless spam zombie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxq999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:24am
Zombies ate my brain

Edited by Evil Elvis - 31 May 2012 at 5:00pm
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 2:46pm
Looks like XX is on the salts...
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

I read it was those bath salts... Seriously, that they are selling in convenience stores. 

And this is why the news needs to do a better job, there are WAY too many people that believe this.

Bath Salts is the slang term for mephedrone and other sketchy similar designer drugs. It's just like calling cannabis trees or grass. It's not lawn clippings, it's just what people call it. Same with bath salts, these are NOT the epsom salts and such you'd be buying at the drug store/ corner store. This is a designer drug apparently similar to PCP and ecstasy, just colloquially known as bath salts. However I'm sure it's just a matter of time until idiot kids try to smoke/ inject real bath salts and we'll see what that does.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2012 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I read it was those bath salts... Seriously, that they are selling in convenience stores. 

And this is why the news needs to do a better job, there are WAY too many people that believe this.

Bath Salts is the slang term for mephedrone and other sketchy similar designer drugs. It's just like calling cannabis trees or grass. It's not lawn clippings, it's just what people call it. Same with bath salts, these are NOT the epsom salts and such you'd be buying at the drug store/ corner store. This is a designer drug apparently similar to PCP and ecstasy, just colloquially known as bath salts. However I'm sure it's just a matter of time until idiot kids try to smoke/ inject real bath salts and we'll see what that does.

Baths salts is more than a slang term. They are called bath salts because they are sold as bath salts to bypass regulation. States are behind on getting the substances banned, and companies are making them as bath salts so they can be sold legally. It's the same method that K2/Spice was sold as incense legally.(Edit Or at least that's how the name got started, I haven't looked to see if they are legal in FL or not)

Edited by deadeye007 - 01 June 2012 at 9:50pm
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2012 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by deadeye007 deadeye007 wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Baths salts is more than a slang term. They are called bath salts because they are sold as bath salts to bypass regulation. States are behind on getting the substances banned, and companies are making them as bath salts so they can be sold legally. It's the same method that K2/Spice was sold as incense legally.(Edit Or at least that's how the name got started, I haven't looked to see if they are legal in FL or not)

They're still not actually bath salts.
Kayback View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2012 at 2:58am
No they aren't. They are a substance that has no history being used as a bath salt. They ARE however marketed and sold as such.

And then snorted.

KBK
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic