Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Tippmann FT-12 retail version

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Tippmann FT-12 retail version
    Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:36pm

Earlier this year we launched our groundbreaking new FT-12 rental marker for field owners that can be serviced in less than 60 seconds without tools. Based on over whelming demand and excitement from consumers, Tippmann is now offering the same technology to paintball players everywhere. The Tippmann FT-12 is a new, semi-automatic .68 caliber marker that has been specially engineered to help players reduce maintenance time by as much as 75 percent.

The FT-12 features a rugged, die cast aluminum receiver with a compact mil-sim look and an ergonomically-positioned front vertical grip, which is ideal for a wide range of players. The marker’s patent-pending design makes gaining access to internals significantly easier – simply unscrew the barrel, push the unlock button on the collar, remove the barrel nut and flip the top half of the receiver off. Once inside, the modular layout of the FT-12 allows for incredibly fast and worry-free access to all key parts. 

The new FT-12 is ideal for anyone seeking an incredibly easy-to-maintain marker that has the proven reliability of a Tippmann. The FT-12 is now being shipped to paintball dealers and will retail for $129. For additional information or to order a FT-12 which will be shipped by one of your local paintball dealers, check out this link at Tippmann Sports - FT-12 Flip-Top Retail Marker.

Edited by TippmannEmployee1 - 06 August 2012 at 4:37pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:54pm
As someone who has one in their possession, I can wholeheartedly say that this is a fantastic marker, especially at the price point above! Can't wait to take mine out to play!
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
kendall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kendall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:32pm
hey tallen, have you taken this thing out yet? one of the fields i play at has these as rentals, but they always run out and i have my own markers to bring; therefore i feel bad taking one from some poor kid! i'm considering a marker for my girlfriend's son this christmas. the standard i have in absolute caring and maintaining for markers is something i want henry to acquire if he's going to get his own, and this seems like a great starter. however, i want him to be able to upgrade it down the road, or get upgrades via birthdays/good report cards etc. so, a 98 custom comes to mind as well. you can upgrade this puppy much can you? 
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:17pm
I absolutely LOVE this marker. Simple, user friendly, and about as reliable as any other marker I've owned. 
?

Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:43pm
Is it center feed? It's hard to tell in the picture but it looks like it has a very slight offset.
kendall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kendall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

I absolutely LOVE this marker. Simple, user friendly, and about as reliable as any other marker I've owned. 

What sort of upgrades and mods are available for this marker? From what I can tell, there aren't any. I know the purpose for this marker was probably never the ability to spend more money on it, but rather a good solution for a park, but have you heard of Tippmann having plans to do such a thing? A stock would be nice.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:56pm
It is right feed.

. . . and I love mine as well.
A.T.S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.T.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:36am
What barrel threads does the ft-12 have?
This is why It takes so long to get our guns
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:48am
Originally posted by A.T.S A.T.S wrote:

What barrel threads does the ft-12 have?
'98
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic