Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann crossover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tippmann crossover
    Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:38am
any upgrades in the pipeline for this
alpha tykes paintball team
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:56am
While I don't speak for Tippmann, I would guess that any upgrades they offer for it would be small ones. Remember, this is in line with things like the DM series and Minis. Most of those producers don't offer upgrades, but rather, rely on third party companies to provide upgrades. Even then, most upgrades on a marker like the Crossover are things like boards or regulators. It doesn't really need anything, and that's the beauty of it. It already comes pre-loaded with the different firing modes you'd want. It doesn't get any lighter than it already is, and it's a beast right out of the box. Other than a barrel and loader of your choice, what else would you need?
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Mispeld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mispeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:36pm
Me, I want CP to come out with some colored triggers, someone to come out with a 4 eye kit, and a drop forward with a built in plug for when you put a reg on.

Spelling, I know weird right.

Edited by Mispeld - 24 September 2012 at 8:37pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Mispeld Mispeld wrote:

and a drop forward with a built in plug for when you put a reg on.

Shhhh.... You're showing your age!!!!

"stubby" or "fatty" tanks have taken the place of the drop forward these days.

Mind you, I still can't shoot an Autococker without one.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Mispeld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mispeld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:32am
I would rather have a drop and a bigger tank than a stubby tank. And if these dang kids don't like it they can get off my lawn
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:51am
With the integrated gas line, any sort of DF would have to be some sort of screw in system I'd think. Still, retro man.....retro. 
?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic