Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A-5 Gasline Replacement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-5 Gasline Replacement
    Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:12pm
Earlier this week I broke the connection between my gasline and body of my Tippmann A-5 playing some woodsball, and there was no way to fix it without purchasing a new gasline. I've been trying to remove the rest of the old gasline so I can replace it, but it doesn't seem to be wanting to come off. I'm hesitant to start ripping at it with pliers incase I damage something, so I'm wondering if there's an easier way to remove the gasline from the air supply adapter besides ripping at it with pliers, or if the gun can handle it and I should just go at it. Any help is welcome. Thanks!
kendall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kendall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:05pm
Which end is stuck? The end with the tank adapter or the end that meets to tombstone?
Smurphy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:35pm
The end with the tank adapter
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Smurphy Smurphy wrote:

Earlier this week I broke the connection between my gasline and body of my Tippmann A-5 playing some woodsball, and there was no way to fix it without purchasing a new gasline. I've been trying to remove the rest of the old gasline so I can replace it, but it doesn't seem to be wanting to come off. I'm hesitant to start ripping at it with pliers incase I damage something, so I'm wondering if there's an easier way to remove the gasline from the air supply adapter besides ripping at it with pliers, or if the gun can handle it and I should just go at it. Any help is welcome. Thanks!

Contact our service department at 800 533 4831.  Tell them your story & they might just send you a new gas-line & tank adapter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic