Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

REAR BOLT PROBLEM !!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccoythriller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REAR BOLT PROBLEM !!!!!
    Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:24pm
so i decided to get back into the game and busted out my older gun and realized it was time to get a newer model.. so i sold my older 98 and picked up a newer model 98 with the duel airports stuck with this gun cause its always been a favorite.. but im having a problem i put a couple upgrades on it including a cyclone feed and a response trigger .. the cyclone feed is working great but i am having a problem with the response trigger and the rear bolt. when i fire with the response trigger installed i can not fire two or three rounds with out the rear bolt seaming out of line or that it is getting stuck on something ... so i took the response off and did it semi auto and it does the same thing but like every three or four rounds... i have taken it apart multiple times and even putting the original springs back in it made no difference .. just wondering if u can give me any sort of advice on this problem or something ...i love your guns and swear by them and will not use anything else so please help me so i can get back in the field ..PLEASE HELP!!!
monterdew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monterdew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:33pm
you should send a pic, i might know what your talking about.
mccoythriller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccoythriller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 5:13am
Alright will post pics and a video of the problem once i get home today ..
Gigglez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigglez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 9:24am
Just a suggestion make sure your seer is not upside down and is on the right peg. It sounds like your seer is either not engaging when you pull the trigger or is stuck because its on the wrong peg. When you have your left reciever half off, make sure that your internals line up with how they should look, via images on google or youtube, in case your manual isn't as helpful.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic