Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SERPA Holsters for TIPX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drasticparadigms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SERPA Holsters for TIPX
    Posted: 23 October 2013 at 12:08pm
I have been surprised at the lack of holster options for the TIPX.

If we could have a SERPA or some other, better quality holster for this great pistol.,that would be greatly appreciated.

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 2:31pm
That could be interesting, although I don't know about SERPA. I don't think I like that system very much myself. I know others do, and it would be a bit more tacti-cool to have such a holster for the TPX. Start making some, and cash in. LOL
?

Drasticparadigms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drasticparadigms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2013 at 9:46am
Well, for me, it allows me to put the holster in more applications and have better access without worrying about it falling out. I also tend to be one of those "crawl-through-brush and crap" types as well so the locking mechanism would certainly help.

The only thing I can think of is maybe the Serpa portion has a patent or something so maybe the license is pricey?
airmandan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmandan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2014 at 12:51pm
just make one out of Kydex. It's actually relatively easy. check youtube
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic