Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

e-trigger help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkhaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: e-trigger help
    Posted: 15 November 2013 at 11:11pm
evening all I have a tippmann 98 alpha black with the e-trigger. she worked fine when I stuck it in a closet. pulled it out tonight put in a new battery and I gots nothing. took out my DVOM and the batter is good with 9volts the switch has 9volts to it, but I have no voltage to the trigger switch. the ground side of the switch has .3 ohms to ground side of the battery. and ideas whats going on?
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:14am
Did you leave your old battery in there? Or take it out prior to storage?
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
JEFFERSON STATE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFFERSON STATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2013 at 7:16pm
   This may sound dumb...(I thought it was, and am unsure if there's any correctness to it) but i read a blurb about a kid putting in his 9 volt battery upright in the battery compartment and getting no power. He then took the battery out, leaving it connected, and put it back in upside down. Badda boom badda bing, he's got power. Maybe worth a shot. And this kid had an alpha black as well.
FLATLINED TIPPMANN A-5
FACTORY TIPPMANN A-5
SPYDER VICTOR II
SPYDER AMG LCD
PMI PIRANHA
WARSENSOR WSF

MY PRIMARY: TIPPMANN US ARMY ALPHA BLACK ELITE W/ E-TRIGGER AND VIEWLOADER ROTO-HOP.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic