Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

G.I. Sportz Acquires Tippmann Sports

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G.I. Sportz Acquires Tippmann Sports
    Posted: 20 December 2013 at 10:40am

G.I. Sportz Acquires Tippmann Sports
Leading paintball brands come together to create new industry powerhouse

December 20, 2013 – G.I. Sportz is pleased to announce it has acquired Tippmann Sports, bringing together two iconic paintball companies. This transaction combines the industry’s leading brands of paint (GI Sportz and DXS), markers (Tippmann and GI Victus), goggles (Vforce) and accessories together under one roof creating a global industry one stop shop.   

“This fulfills a longtime dream of bringing together the industry’s best product innovators and leading brands to create a dominant industry player owned and operated by paintball players,” said Richmond Italia, Chairman and CEO of G.I. Sportz.

“By combining the resources of two companies that manufacture products in North America, we’ll be able to serve the paintball industry in new and exciting ways while continuing our dedication to leading-edge products and unmatched customer support” said Denny Tippmann Jr., President of Tippmann Sports.

Both Richmond and Denny Jr. agree that its time paintball comes back home.  Made in AMERICA, run by PAINTBALL PLAYERS.  

Please click on the link below to hear Richmond and Denny further discuss the transaction.

Edited by TippmannEmployee1 - 20 December 2013 at 2:59pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2013 at 12:03pm
Interesting development.

I'm at work right now, so I can't watch the video, but I'll be interested to see what they have to say. So long as Tippmann continues to listen to their customer base and provide the quality and reliability that we've come to know over the past 27 (almost 28) years, I'm sure that they'll continue to lead the industry.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2013 at 12:50pm
G.I. Sportz is iconic?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2013 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

G.I. Sportz is iconic?

Well, some of their brands would be (DXS, V-Force, etc)
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic