Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sept 19-21, Decay of Nations 8, SC Village, Chino,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Gadget Soldier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sept 19-21, Decay of Nations 8, SC Village, Chino,
    Posted: 15 September 2014 at 9:57am
ATTENTION DECAY OF NATION PLAYERS!!!

The weather forecast for Decay of Nations 8 will be in the 90s. So what does that mean? That means if you do not prepare for the hot weather, getting hit by the opposing team would be the least of your worries.

Seasoned Veterans of past Decay of Nations know how hot it can get and it never fails that there are a few ill-prepared players that get hit with heat injuries.

Spread the word to start hydrating soon and prevent dehydration and heat injuries.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2014 at 1:05am

Just a reminder that Decay is next weekend!

We are still looking for players to fill the Commander role for both sides. Each Commander will be scheduled a minimum of 30-45 minutes over the weekend to help their sides General, but you can also help when it's not your turn.

Send an email with the following to danny@hollywoodsports.com

Name:
Callsign (if any):
Team name (if on a team):
Which side you'll be playing on (Ekron or UNA):

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2014 at 10:45am
[SIZE="7"]Your EKRON Commanders:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2014 at 10:35am
[SIZE="6"]Your UNA Commanders:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2014 at 10:06am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 10:00am
Hello everyone!  I just want to give everyone a heads up that the next and final meeting for the scenario round table meeting will be next Friday, September 12 at approximately 6pm at Hollywood Sports Park, in Bellflower, CA.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2014 at 9:46am
Finalized rules of scenario play are posted:

http://event.giantsportz.com/RulesOfScenarioPlay.pdf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 4:41pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 7:28pm
First post updated with added event trifold

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 10:07am
I just want to give teams a heads up that the next 2 scheduled Scenario Teams meetings (unless they change at the last minute) are August 22 and September 12, both at 6pm and at HSP.  

More information here: 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2014 at 10:57pm
Hello everyone.

For those of you that are part of the Scenario Round table group or wants to be a part of the group, the meeting that was originally supposed to be held tomorrow, Saturday, July 12 at HSP at 10am has been pushed back to Friday, July 18 at HSP at 6pm.  

If you need more information, please contact Big Paul

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2014 at 8:13pm
My apologies for the lateness and short notice of this post as I have been away from civilization for some time:

There will be a scenario teams meeting on Friday June 20 at 6pm at Hollywood Sports Park in Bellflower.  Please contact Big Paul at paul@hollywoodsports.com or call the Giant Sporz office at 562-867-9600 as a courtesy RSVP.

Thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 11:29pm
First post updated with storyline

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

Good to see that this field has held prices down.   Pretty much required that you have the income of a rocket genius to play at my field.

Ya, I got those prices off their pre-reg website and I'm hoping it doesn't change.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2014 at 10:50am
Good to see that this field has held prices down.   Pretty much required that you have the income of a rocket genius to play at my field.
DaveEllis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
back from the dead like Tupac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2014 at 2:03pm
I had a blast last year, don't plan on missing this one either!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 4:05pm

Hello everyone!  I just got this message from Giant:

To: Gadget Soldier

Date: Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Subject: Need Volunteers

Hey Gadget, I need your help in posting this up.

For Decay, we want to go big since it is the 30th Anniversary of SC Village and we need help from the paintball community.

We need the following:

Prop makers

An experienced scenario player for the General’s position

Players for the Executive Officer (XO) positions

Players for general role-playing

If any players are interested in any of the above, have them contact the Giant Sportz office at 562-867-9600, and have them leave their contact information for me, Big Paul.  I will try to get back to them as soon as I can.  For those that already have my number, they can contact me directly.

Oh and one more thing, please also spread the word that the next scenario team round table meeting will be on Friday, May 23 at 6:30pm at Hollywood Sportz Park.  If there are teams that want to come to the meetings, please let them know to contact the office (as sort of a courtesy “R.S.V.P.”) and have them leave their name and contact info for me to contact them back.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Gadget Soldier Gadget Soldier wrote:

Attention paintball scenario teams!

Giant Sportz is inviting scenario team captains/team reps to the first of many Scenario Round table meetings at Hollywood Sports Park on Friday April 11 at around 5pm.  Yes, I know it is kind of last minute, but they insisted. The discussion will probably about upcoming games for this year.

If you are a new team or an established team that have not been to the meetings in years past and want to go, call 562-867-9600 and let them know that you want to attend the meeting.  Leave them your name and contact information and Big Paul will contact you.

If you are an established team with the round table and cannot have your team captain/rep make it, contact Big Paul and let him know.

Any and all questions, either contact Giant Sportz at 562-867-9600 or if you have Big Paul's number, contact him directly.

All teams are welcome!

I have received an update that the meeting has been pushed back from 5pm to 7pm on Friday, April 11 at HSP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2014 at 11:06pm

Attention paintball scenario teams!

Giant Sportz is inviting scenario team captains/team reps to the first of many Scenario Round table meetings at Hollywood Sports Park on Friday April 11 at around 5pm.  Yes, I know it is kind of last minute, but they insisted. The discussion will probably about upcoming games for this year.

If you are a new team or an established team that have not been to the meetings in years past and want to go, call 562-867-9600 and let them know that you want to attend the meeting.  Leave them your name and contact information and Big Paul will contact you.

If you are an established team with the round table and cannot have your team captain/rep make it, contact Big Paul and let him know.

Any and all questions, either contact Giant Sportz at 562-867-9600 or if you have Big Paul's number, contact him directly.

All teams are welcome!
ivanskis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivanskis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2014 at 2:37am
Can't wait!!

A5 w/flatline barrel - RT
A5 w/Dye barrel & Tactical Shroud
98c w/flatline barrel
Alpha Black
Tippmann TPX
Project Salvo
X7 Phenom
Cronus
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic