Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Phenom leaking air when pressing trigger half way

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r_stone_d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phenom leaking air when pressing trigger half way
    Posted: 28 February 2014 at 11:06am
Hi, first of all english is not my native language so im sorry if don't make myself clear ill try my best. 

As the title says i have this weird leak on my friend's phenom that i don't know how to solve, it does not have an egrip installed and the gun shoots fine but if you press the trigger half way trough the gun leakes air apparently from the trigger pin, i checked the 2 orings and both are fine, i also dismantled the valve and cleaned and lubed everything inside but i still have this leak. 

I did everything thats shown on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3yPrLDNFR0

The only thing i noticed is that the bronze plug where the trigger pin goes in its a little bit forced as if the allen key had snaped out of it or something like that. Could that be the problem?, like i said the gun fires but you can hear that leak in every shot and if you hold the trigger down it would empty the bottle in probably 5 minutes or less, because its a pretty strong leak. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic