Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

E-Grip A-5 Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metaltechnician Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E-Grip A-5 Issues
    Posted: 28 March 2014 at 12:55am
So, I took apart my E-grip to get a break down on dis-assembly,  and how it works in case I need to work on it.  Now, I put it back together and heres what happens:

I turn on the e-grip, good, try to shoot in semi and it fires when i pull the trigger but when I try to pull consecutive times it only fires the first time then doesn't fire again for another 3 seconds, also when I first turn it on its in 3-Shot Full Auto but with I move the selector switch to the full auto mode, all it does is semi, and it fires every time I pull the trigger.  When I switch to auto response it does the two fires when i pull back not when I pull back and let go.  What has happened to my e-grip?  Fresh battery reassembly was by the book, and by that I mean manual out of the box.

David  
Wake up, Break, Pod up, Break, Air up, Break, Strap Up, Break, Mask down, Break, Horn blows, Break, Get shot, Break, Get shot, Break
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic