Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Funeral Service

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Funeral Service
    Posted: 13 October 2014 at 10:37am
Imagine there’s a picture of your favourite thing here.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2014 at 1:18pm
:(
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2014 at 8:32pm
I'll post a few gun threads to bring some life into the place. Follow it up with a post-your-ride, and a good old Obama thread to invite FE.

But yeah... I've been thinking that too..
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2014 at 9:18pm
I've tried to post some pb stuff just to keep this place going.   I don't want to be part of the reason for it disappearing:)

I don't understand why tippmann owners don't use this forum because it's a great opportunity for them to restructure a new community and be part of the process.   Pbn is just too much sometimes even though certain sections over there are very slow.

I'd like to get some tippmann owners here again but the question is how to do it without being unethical.

RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2014 at 10:02pm
So that ebola... I'm glad I'm not back home in Dallas. The nurse that has it now, went to a high school that my middle school fed into. I didn't go to it because it's an expensive private school, but it's a small world where someone I could have known is now the first person to get the virus in the states. I say we go all Madagascar on Africa.

On another note, I made some delicious pumpkin bread. It's alright, you can be jealous.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2014 at 10:29pm
Pumpkin deserts rate among the best. Just yummy
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
More than 'evil' but not quite 'eviller'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2014 at 10:38pm
I was on a plane from Amsterdam to Atlanta last week.  Africans were sitting all around me and the guy right behind me was talking about how he was on hi way back from Nigeria.  I try not to overreact to things like this, but I have to admit I was mildly nervous until my 3rd Gin/tonic.
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

Pumpkin everything rates among the best. Just yummy

Fixed.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 2:06pm
Sweet potato pie gives pumpkin pie a run for its money. The cooking process of the sweet potatoes sucks though and getting 100% pumpkin in a can is super convenient.
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Strike #4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Fixed.

Guess we found the token basic white girls.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 7:11pm
Got a new Remington 870 Tactical...

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 10:55pm
I like how the 870 feels, and the action is great.  I've been using the mossberg 500 JIC for the last 4 years for camping/kayaking, the case floats like a champ, and I prefer how it loads compared to an 870.
Imagine there’s a picture of your favourite thing here.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 11:13pm
The mossberg feed system is more user friendly and the manual safety is in a nice position but the excessive play and rattle in the pump handle is just annoying.

Nice remi. They just feel like quality.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Jackbooted Thug Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 1:14am

Just keep it all in one thread now, I like it.

I finally got myself another car, and this time it's one I've wanted for ages, an E30! '91 325ix

SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Fixed.

Guess we found the token basic white girls.

I have no shame.

To contribute to the gun talk, I have a basic 870 with garden variety wood furniture and a 26" barrel that I use for clays. I found a dirt cheap 26" rusty ventrib that I cut down to 18", mostly because I wanted to mess with electrolysis.

Also, for cars, I'm still driving my burnt F150.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

I finally got myself another car, and this time it's one I've wanted for ages, an E30! '91 325ix

Okay, I'm actually jealous! Nice looking vehicle man! Very clean for that age.

As for firearms, just picked up a M44 from AIM Surplus' "bottom of the barrel sale" Apparently they look rough, have some surface rust, and are swimming in cosmoline, but the import marks are very small and hidden, and they're generally matching and (most importantly) not arsenal refinished, which is a rarity.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 2:24pm
I've heard the quality on 870's have dropped in recent years. That being said I prefer the design of them over 500's. Safety is more accessible, and the 870 is way easier to clean.

I'm looking to move up north so I'll need a new vehicle. Looking at older 4x4 extended cab S-10's.
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

Watch this if you haven't already
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2014 at 11:07pm
Oh man, the E30iX was pretty much the holy grail for me in my Bimmer phase. Looks to be in good shape. I don't think I could ever go back from AWD after having it, but it sure would be nice to drive a car I enjoy again instead of one that's uninspiring but reliable and practical. I put LED lighting on the boat trailer, brake job on the Hyundai, and am trying to love the Yugo AK I had built, which has turned out to need a few tweaks. 

Edited by rednekk98 - 15 October 2014 at 11:09pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2014 at 12:29am
G42 carryover-
Talon;
Yeah I'm not a glock fan either but they just seem to work albeit not as accurately as many other options imo. Surprising to me they seem to do decent in competitions which behoove me to be honest. As much as I've tried to not like them, they're super easy to place a lot of holes in a sheet of paper in a hurry.

If they smelled like pumpkin pie I'd really like them.

Edited by Lightningbolt - 16 October 2014 at 12:31am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic