SSL-200 parts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SSL-200 parts?
    Posted: 30 October 2014 at 8:25pm
Tippmann hopper parts are very hard, if not impossible to find. I'd try tippmann directly or just pick up a new or used working hopper. They are a fantastic design and easy to work on.
hardwarz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardwarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 10:39am
Also... I was wondering if I bought a used AAL-200, can I transfer the SSL-200 board and bend sensor over to it? (Are the shells the same?)

Hardwarz
Hardwarz
hardwarz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardwarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 10:03am
Earlier this month, my son was being aggressive and crashed into a barrier. His hopper broke at the feedneck. I was proud of him on for being aggressive, but ended up having to switching hoppers.

When we got home, I took it apart, kept everything but the shell. Is there a way I can buy the hopper shell?
Hardwarz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic