Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heading out paintballing for first time in awhile!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heading out paintballing for first time in awhile!
    Posted: 12 March 2015 at 4:57pm
So tomorrow and the next day me and some buddies are going out to young guns to do some paintballing! I'm stoked, it's been years since I went to an actual course. Here's some pictures of my stuff.

Too cheap to buy an actual gearbag but this works just fine.

A view of my rail offset for my scope, I don't intend to use the scope much at the course but when playing woodsball it can be handy to have to locate other players.

All my stuff laid out, I'm glad I bought one of the Tippmann jerseys when I did because they are almost impossible to find now.

Love this new Empire E flex skull mask.

Let me know what you guys think!
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2015 at 1:04pm
I have that exact same kit on my favorite marker.
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2015 at 4:13pm
Nice! I just switched out the barrel yesterday from the one in the picture(Some Smart Parts barrel I cant remember the name) to a J&J ceramic. I'm really liking the new barrel. Yesterday and the day before was my first time testing out the remote line and carrying the tank in a pack and I actually really liked it, having the quick disconnect on the remote is so handy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic