Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 point sling on cronus tactical

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morg_ph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 point sling on cronus tactical
    Posted: 08 April 2015 at 11:52am
relatively new to paintball, wondering if the cronus tactical will be compatible with a 2 point sling as the sling is quite expensive and i dont want to buy it if it doesnt work with my marker
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2015 at 1:06pm
The Cronus has a built-in sling loop on the standard butstock and 4 picatinny rails which can easily accept a quick-detach sling loop.

Now, it's not my marker, so far be it from me to tell you what to do with yours, but I've found slings to be next to useless on most markers. They're light enough to not need one, and when slung, you usually do something that opens up the hopper lid by accident and lose all of your paint since the hopper is then vertical. They may look "cool" but when you're humping it through the woods, they easily get tangled up on branches and bushes as well.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
morg_ph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morg_ph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2015 at 1:33pm
cheers mate I'll take it into account, im only really buying it for the sake of it due to how if i have an order over £150 i get free shipping and im like £15 off so its not a necessity
thanks again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic