Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New toy showed up!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New toy showed up!
    Posted: 04 June 2015 at 9:22am
Since I am currently trying to get into speedball I figured I needed a new marker and I am very happy with the choice I made.

It's a brand new Empire Mini! I bought it along with a Dye rotor, ANS barrel, APE Rampage board and some grips that are still backordered right now. I shot it a bit until I ran out of air and it shoots amazing. I still need to adjust the trigger a bit but so far I am liking it. I still have to get into the programming of the board for all the user profiles and stuff as well. Let me know what you think. I absolutely love the color scheme.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2015 at 10:11am
Really digging the color scheme. I have an old Gen-1 gloss black Mini that runs like a champ. It's my go-to electro.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2015 at 4:42pm
Yeah I'll be honest the color was a big part of why I chose it.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2015 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by jordanpischke jordanpischke wrote:

Yeah I'll be honest the color was a big part of why I chose it. Well the reason I bought it from where I did anyways, I kinda decided I wanted a mini and ansgear had all the special colors
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 1:09am
I like the gun, but that rotor is ugly as sin.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2015 at 1:05pm
Haha yeah I will probably end up putting a bunch of stickers on it to cover it up a bit more. I like the beer wrap I put on it though. It was on sale and it had some orange on it haha that was enough for me to say yeah alright I'll buy it.

Edited by jordanpischke - 07 June 2015 at 2:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic