Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cronus Upgrades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hesson105732 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cronus Upgrades
    Posted: 10 July 2015 at 2:56pm
I just bought the Tippmann Cronus because I thought it looked cooler than the Tippmann 98 Custom. Now that I've bought it, I realize it doesn't seem to be as customizable as the Custom. Can someone tell me what kind of barrels, stocks, etc. can go with the Cronus? I don't want it to be a stock marker... those are boring.

Thanks in advance!!!
johnfalto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnfalto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2015 at 5:34pm
The Cronus internally is almost identical to the 98 but because of the time the 98 has been out you will find more mods for it than the Cronus. The Cronus accepts any A5 threaded barrel so you have a lot of choices there. It can accept a stock but I believe it is limited to only one type.

With the tactical rails top, bottom and sides you can put an M16 style or similar carry handle and you can put different style front grips. 

I have seen a tactical mod kit on ebay (link below) but other than that, it is as far as you can go. If you really want a marker that you can customize so that you don't look like everyone else on the field then look at the Phenom X7 instead. Tons of existing mods on a solid platform.

tagging with extreme prejudice
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic