Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's everyone reading/listening/playing/watching

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2019 at 1:51pm
Sabaton is Swedish, bud. :p
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2019 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Sabaton is Swedish, bud. :p

Meh, same thing Tongue

Started Euphoria on HBO... It is like a x-rated version of Shameless.
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2019 at 9:20pm
Binged Stranger Things season 3. I didn't like this season as much as the others
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
More than 'evil' but not quite 'eviller'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2019 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Binged Stranger Things season 3. I didn't like this season as much as the others

Same, I watched episodes 3-8 on my flight home yesterday. The season climax was pretty poorly written IMO.  It felt like that only happened because they decided at the beginning of the season that they were going to do it to get a reaction, not because it was a logical conclusion.  
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2019 at 9:34am
Oh, saw Yesterday as well. Great movie!

Listening to Bad Religion's new album as well.

Edited by impulse418 - 09 July 2019 at 9:39am
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2019 at 3:06pm
We've got one episode of ST3 left to watch. So far it's had us hooked.

Good Omens over on Prime is brilliantly done.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2019 at 3:36pm
Listening to Ripe right now.

Edited by pntbl freak - 16 July 2019 at 3:37pm
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2019 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

We've got one episode of ST3 left to watch. So far it's had us hooked.

Good Omens over on Prime is brilliantly done.

I've been thinking of getting Prime just because of this show.  Good Omens is one of my favorite books, Pratchett was one of my favorite authors and the show has David Tennant in it.  How can you beat that.  As a bonus Amazon is the easiest place to get the water treatment that I like (Water's Choice) for my hot tub. 
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2019 at 7:51pm
Watched all of After Life last night.  Really really good dark comedy from Ricky Gervais on Netflix.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2019 at 9:17pm
Playing D&D 5th Edition. In real life. With a bunch of guys who also haven't played D&D in 20+ years. It's been fan-frikken-tastic!
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2019 at 10:46pm

Playing D&D 5th Edition. In real life. With a bunch of guys who also haven't played D&D in 20+ years. It's been fan-frikken-tastic!
LOL, going with my neighbor next Saturday to the local library's D&D night. I haven't played in about 30 years I believe.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2019 at 8:27am
I started watching The Boys on Amazon Prime. I like it more than season 3 of Stranger Things.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2019 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

LOL, going with my neighbor next Saturday to the local library's D&D night. I haven't played in about 30 years I believe.

It's been soooo much fun! Hope you have a great time!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2019 at 9:25am
Fired up Xbox live again, bought COD Modern Warfare.

Listening to the new Tool album.
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2019 at 10:02pm
The Boys on Prime is pretty dope. Way more gory than I was expecting but second season is supposed to be more so.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2019 at 4:45pm
I'm reading a history book about the Revolutionary War, because I realized over the summer that other than "There was a battle at Yorktown and Cornwallis surrendered" and "George Washington crossed the Delaware river I think on Christmas?" I know absolutely nothing about it. 

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2019 at 4:49pm
Also I am playing a lot of Mario Maker 2. If anyone has any levels, share them and I will play them. 
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2019 at 1:03am
Watched all of What We Do in the Shadows on Hulu recently.  I loved it.  It's like The Office but with vampires and is absolutely hilarious.  
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2019 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

Watched all of What We Do in the Shadows on Hulu recently.  I loved it.  It's like The Office but with vampires and is absolutely hilarious.  

It's so good. 

I laugh every time that dude yells BAT! while transforming, and it's not at all explained why he does that and none of the others do. 
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2019 at 12:58pm
Been playing a lot of Destiny 2 on PC, but that's been sitting on the back burner for a bit until the new expansion releases. So I've been doing some tinkering on the car, instead. Haven't really watched any TV/netflix/whatever other than when eating, so I don't have any good recommendations there. Haven't even finished Rick and Morty S3.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic