Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Missing e trigger parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dewroc6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing e trigger parts
    Posted: 05 December 2015 at 7:56pm
I bought a e trigger and the kit is missing the solenoid that moves the armature up and the magnet ??? Anyone know how i can get these parts i got it from a authorized dealer listed on tippman website, however it was last in stock!! Help please!
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2015 at 9:56pm
Try tippmannparts.com they're usually the best source for stuff like that. I'd also take a moment and e-mail Tippmann customer service and let them know what happened with an authorized retailer that they recommended on their website. They used to be pretty good about making things right, but I haven't had to deal with them since they were bought a few years back.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Dewroc6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dewroc6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2015 at 10:01pm
Thanks , i did try to call and waited an hour , but battery died , before anyone ever assisted me , i also email them via the website ,but have yet to hear anything, maybe because its Saturday ill try ! Try again Monday. Thanks again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic