Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The All New Tippmann Stryker Markers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The All New Tippmann Stryker Markers
    Posted: 06 April 2016 at 12:17pm
How would you like a spool valve, electronic marker with rip clip hopper and apex 2 barrel... From Tippmann...

Introducing the Stryker line starting at only $249, with the hopped up versions at $299 or $319! 

Tons of pictures on Trails of Doom's facebook page, follow and see! 

facebook "Trails of Doom"

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 08 April 2016 at 12:53pm
They tremble at my name...
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2016 at 10:27pm
Course, to really see how a new marker does... You gotta hit the woods! 

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 13 April 2016 at 10:27pm
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:09am
Looks good, what is your review on it, FE?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:24pm
Where is it made?
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:20am
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Where is it made?
Didn't G.I. Sportz merge with TIppmann and say that they were bringing the markers back to be made in the USA?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:47am
If they did, it's not with these. They are made in Taiwan.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:01pm
Yes, these are made in Taiwan, and are currently on the boat on their way here... Tippmann got 12 by air and somehow I got the first two! I've sent the XR1 back already but I get to keep the MP2 Elite until Splatterparks big game on May 1st. So I'll have more gameplay footage then! 

They are VERY nice markers, fit and finish is excellent. I'm not an electro guy, so I'm a bad one to ask, as I don't own any electros, but these are SO quiet and smooth shooting it is crazy. My camera doesn't even shake when I fire them!

They have tons of modes that you can choose from (semi, burst, ramping, psp, ect) and it is easy to switch between them (one button on the side). 

Dual eyes, which keep it from firing unless a paintball is in the chamber, and they are compressed air only. You can access the eyes easily for breech breaks, but I haven't broken a ball inside one yet, and I've shot over 3,500 paintballs through the demos that I have so far! 

Here is more video showing the guts, and another gameplay video of capture the flag. 

Capture the flag
jackback32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackback32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:19pm
What day are these being shipped out to players. I ordered one today and I have been unable to find  a delivery date. I ask because the cousins big game is next saturday and I really want to bring the stryker to it.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:18pm
They are shipping now, you should get it any day...
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2016 at 8:53pm
Wait did tippmann switch to a blow forward design? Man I've been out of the game a while.
danno52000 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danno52000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2020 at 4:39pm
love this look
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic