What'd you do today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2016 at 3:43pm
I'm not sure that pink is your color. I say give a summery light blue a try.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Benjichang View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2016 at 3:13pm
I discovered last weekend that dudes got shafted in our clothes-comfort coefficient value:

The girls were having a clothes exchange, I thought it would be funny....I swear!

Today: Gotta drive up to Cleveland to play a gig with this country band. (Old country, I should mention. Chick singer. Fun times.)

irc.esper.net
#paintball
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2016 at 8:15am
I'll be glad when school starts. Maybe it will curtail the shenanigans that have been going on since June.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
More than 'evil' but not quite 'eviller'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2016 at 12:47am
Scheduled a new car test drive for tomorrow: Fiesta ST and Focus ST.  Leaning towards the Fiesta for commuting fuel economy and small car tomfoolery, but the Focus because, just maybe, I will need the extra interior room.   
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2016 at 2:45pm
My most difficult decision is $1200 Kawasaki or try to find a Sportster for a decent price.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2016 at 1:32pm
We already started back last week. Not students, but faculty and staff. Students start next Tuesday officially and this Thursday as far as orientations go.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2016 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Classes start Thursday. 

A fact I am not really looking forward to here. My nice, cushy two and a half months is about to be suddenly and painfully disrupted almost overnight.
I think some of our guys are already counting down the days until the first break.
?

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2016 at 10:31am
Waiting for people to not need the jumbo-copier for a while so I can print off my syllabuses for the children. Classes start Thursday. 
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2016 at 10:30am
(well, yesterday). 

Pistol Pete did some 3d printing for me on my TCR, so I'm trying to find a shroud I like for it... 
pic of it with the Stryker MP2 Elite shroud on it for giggles. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJJKLBxAVTg/

I sold a ZoomCam system to another paintballer looking for more views on youtube. 

My biggest video is now over 1,500,000 views. and My channels are closing in on 4 million views with 28,000 subs. (I'm an official "youtuber" now. checks and all). 

Put in 3 rows of tile in my new master bath closet area. Knee was hurting so bad I had to quit for the day to ice it... Getting old sucks. 

Got in my new TV for the master bath, need to run wires for it today as well. Trying to decide if I want to run a HDMI to the bedroom so I can steal that signal from my satellite box and not pay for another box per month... I think I will...
They tremble at my name...
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2016 at 9:36am
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

I'm currently hoping my city doesn't get burned to the ground this week.

Well, in all fairness, you'd need the Packers to get shut-out as well for the WHOLE city to burn....
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2016 at 6:29pm
Newbs, poke some desiccant packs into your ear with a pencil.
Imagine there’s a picture of your favourite thing here.
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2016 at 6:10pm
Welcome to the joys of race riots.

'92 LA riots survivor
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2016 at 5:56pm
I'm currently hoping my city doesn't get burned to the ground this week.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Jackbooted Thug Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2016 at 10:35pm
Started a keto diet (2 days ago). Loving it so far except for not being able to eat fruit Cry
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2016 at 10:57am
Pretty much, it's depressing. I still keep checking the job search engines, waiting for something better to come along. (Job market is pretty thin where I live)

I was going to buy a 18" barrel for my 870, then thought about buying a mag extension. But for a few hundred more I could buy an entire shotgun with all the crap I wanted on it (used). Then I started looking at semis. Been looking at the Mossberg 930, Beretta 1301 and Benelli M2/M4.

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2016 at 9:17am
Just bought myself a Remington shell-latch staking tool. The 878 that I bought had NEVER been cleaned, which means the stakes deteriorated on the shell latches over the past 49 years or so. Need to re-stake them so I can put the fire-control group back in. Sucks as I was really hoping to get it to the range this weekend. I might be able to jimmy them back in without the tool for a one-time fix since they're held in place by the trigger group pin, but once I take it apart to clean it again, it'll come apart without being staked in.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2016 at 9:45am
Ah, so rather than take a serious look at how to broaden the customer base proactively, they've decided to go the tried and true route to failure which is "raise prices, badger our remaining old stock of customers, and grab every last penny on the way out the door."

If they had been smarter, they would have taken a look at reaching out to the younger professional segment with options that mimic "blue apron" and the like.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2016 at 12:39am
Since I started 14 months ago (I now have the most seniority in that depot, including my boss), we have gone through 9 drivers. They downsized the warehouse staff. Managed to make the 1 remaining warehouse guy who did his job very well (worked there for 5 years), quit.  The company itself is downsizing across the country. They are making hailmary passes in attempt to correct the course we're on. Such as raising the delivery fee nearly double, in attempts to make more people pre-order (cheaper if they pre-order). Which not surprisingly resulted in less buying customers. And the most important figure to take into consideration, our company lost 20% in revenue from the previous fiscal year.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2016 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Pretty sure my boss is gonna fired this week, maybe our depot will shutdown in the next few months, and if they don't reverse the trend, the entire company.

Wow, that sucks. Just not meeting financial targets?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 11:03pm
Pretty sure my boss is gonna fired this week, maybe our depot will shutdown in the next few months, and if they don't reverse the trend, the entire company.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic