Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What'd you do today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 1:04pm
I went to an anti-Trump immigration protest, and started working on the paperwork to start a local DSA group. 

That's how my life is going at the moment. 
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

I went to an anti-Trump immigration protest, and started working on the paperwork to start a local DSA group. 

That's how my life is going at the moment. 
I photographed one of the local Women's Marches in SW Missouri a few weeks ago. A few hundred people were expected to show up. That is not what happened.

DSC_0583 by Taylor Shanks

DSC_0261 by Taylor Shanks

DSC_0671 by Taylor Shanks

DSC_0555 by Taylor Shanks

DSC_0349 by Taylor Shanks

DSC_0589 by Taylor Shanks

DSC_0462 by Taylor Shanks

DSC_0467 by Taylor Shanks

DSC_0744 by Taylor Shanks

Edited by __sneaky__ - 17 February 2017 at 3:12pm
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2017 at 9:47pm
I moved into our new house.  I'm so tired.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 2:22pm
I spent last night at the ER animal clinic. Ended up having to put my cat to sleep. 

He apparently had a form of enlarged heart that causes blood clots to form without much warning. One of the clots broke loose and hit his lung and then his arm, making it hard for him to breath and paralyzing his right side. 

I'm going to miss him a lot. 

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 7:22pm
Sorry to hear that Whale, losing a pet is awful.  We picked our dog up from my parent's after 2 weeks so we could move into our house and get everything settled at the old apartment.  He's super confused and stressed.  
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2017 at 12:36am
Replaced the transmission filter on my 03 suburban. Twas a pain in the butt and took up most of my weekend, but it's better than replacing a tranny.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2017 at 9:03pm
Went pheasant hunting up in PA. Personally nailed 4 of the six total that we took. My buddy Jae came with (he's the one holding the dog) and got two. It was his first upland hunt (my second). Ran my Ward's Western Field 600A-ERI (private-label Remington 878) even though it's a fixed full choke. Remington Pheasant loads with #5 shot in 12ga with 1-1/4oz at 1330fps for ammo. I let them get out a bit before pulling the trigger and was knocking them out of the sky with a single tap every time. One great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2017 at 9:33pm
I'm getting ready deal with this:

https://www.odmp.org/officer/23128-deputy-sergeant-kevin-haverly

One of the deputies I used to work with at my old PD job was killed in an on-duty car accident a few days ago. He and I got to be friends when our shifts overlapped, he was working A lines with the Sheriff's office, and I was working Cs with the town. We killed time together when it was slow, and shagged calls together when it got busy.
He was a great dude, and I'm still processing it.

?

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2017 at 10:02pm
Sorry to hear that Reb. My condolences buddy.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 6:59am
I used to love bagpipes until I started the job. Reb, I wish the best for you and your blue family.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic