Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to correctly choose the floor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Floors are super cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happywork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to correctly choose the floor
    Posted: 24 November 2016 at 3:42am

Real wood floor is lumber spell, after processing of plate, with warm soft, natural, sound insulation, the foot feels good, etc. So, real wood floor is how to choose? The ground condition of the bedroom should consider when select material, for example bungalow or building ground floor, because the direct contact with the ground, humidity is big, should choose Chinese catalpa wood, Korean pine, white pine <<no linky>>, after the three wood be affected with damp be affected with damp is out of shape not easily.

Solid mu fu joins a floor board base material is solid wood chinaren, so in addition to formaldehyde release a quantity, other analogous to the choice of real wood <<no linky>>. Formaldehyde release a quantity to our country national standard regulation, not more than 1.5 mg/L are in line with national standards.

Can ask the operator for testing data, also can open the bags packing, take out the floor, near the <<no linky>>, his nose smell the smell, if smell a strong pungent formaldehyde, exceeds the standard of formaldehyde concentration in the air.

Edited by DeTrevni - 25 November 2016 at 4:09pm
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2016 at 12:55am
The english is almost as bad as this product.
Imagine there’s a picture of your favourite thing here.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2016 at 4:42pm
So I edited the links out of this post, but floors are super important and worthy of deep consideration, so I opted to let the post remain.

Carry on good folks.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2016 at 8:07am
Well, OP obviously doesn't know jack crap about modern construction processes, otherwise they wouldn't be worried about how the wood will deal with ground moisture as modern building codes here in the US and Canada specify the need for a vapor barrier between the ground and interior living spaces. Be it insulation, Tyvek, HDPE plastic, etc, there's going to be something between the ground and the 3/8" T&G OSB sub-floor.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 8:45pm
Maybe he's from someplace humid . . .

. . . like Floor-da. LOL
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2018 at 10:34am
Buh dun dun! 

I've done enough flooring in my life... My knees still hurt from laying 1,200 feet of 3 1/2 inch hardwood in my current house. 

They tremble at my name...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic