Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Attaching Compressed Air Tank to Alpha Elite

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camo Sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attaching Compressed Air Tank to Alpha Elite
    Posted: 28 November 2016 at 5:05pm
I have not received the JT .48/3000 compressed air tank I ordered to power my Alpha Elite yet.
I notice the compressed air tank has a nipple that snaps into the fill attachment that is mounted to my scuba tank.
Since Alpha Elite has a female threaded air inlet how do you attach the compressed air tank to the Alpha Elite air inlet after filling the tank?
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2016 at 5:24pm
The regulator on the tank will be threaded to fit the air source adapter on your marker.  The fill nipple is just used to fill the tank and not supply the marker.  You'll actually be able to fill the tank while it's screwed into the gun.
Camo Sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camo Sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2016 at 5:43pm
I see. The tank will screw into the marker at the end and the nipple will screw into the side of the tank neck and stay in place so it can be filled while still attached to the marker.
Thanks so much for the reply and help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic