Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Surprise- My new 'ride'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Surprise- My new 'ride'
    Posted: 24 December 2016 at 9:42am
Momma is something else. We agreed no more MX racing for me, and she has been stomping around for me to get rid of my CRF250X(R). We got the track, and temptation so I figured around March look to sell the X and be done with it.

Well yesterday a van pulls into driveway, I go outside and a brand new 2016 Kawasaki KLR650 in Grey Digital Camo is being rolled out. I asked if he had wrong place. He said 'No' and asked where the 250X is and the 125FB were he needed to take them. "What?"

Momma bought me the KLR for XMass, knowing I was trying to do Adventure Rides on my CRF250L and not keeping up on the highway part. Her and Zoey (oldest grand daughter) conspired to do this, Zoey does not want to ride anymore so her CRF125FB was part of the deal as well.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209730307046552&set=a.10209730301526414.1073741831.1596951962&type=3&theater

So now I have my CRF250L to chase Lilly on the track and putter around, My Can-Am RS-S for long range cruises, and now the KLR650 for adventure and just big bore commutes to Omaha etc. Just a great Christmas, and she did it to make me feel guilty as my gift to her is pretty lame compared....now I got to go out today with the jewelry 'chart' for screw-ups, flower chart won't cut it as we all know. Watch the comedian Henry Cho vids, you will get it.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2016 at 11:45am
I dig the color scheme. I had an early 2nd Gen KLR for a brief bit. Until my parents found out and gave an ultimatum, sell it or move out. I chose to sell it :(

Merry Christmas OS.
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2016 at 9:33am
Slick!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic