Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tmc problems.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxDOCxx42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tmc problems.
    Posted: 07 March 2017 at 5:19pm
hey all i have a quick question, I have recently bought the tmc...(2 weeks ago)i love it a lot...works well when its warm...i cut the front back enough to fit the flat-line barrel test fired it inside and it went straight as an arrow, was awesome. i took it outside for an outdoor game the other day and it went to **edited** (was 1 deg )...went to set fps and the paintball broke in the breach and then after 3 times trying to fire it the air went blah..( i have a full tank at this point) it shouldn't crap out on me...others at the game used the same gun stock barrel  and had no problem....could anyone shoot me ideas as what could be going on...its not the barrel due to it only screws up in the cold...ty in advance (I also used winter balls,had to due to the temp)AngryAngryConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedCryCryCry

DOC
Just another guy who loves paintball
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 6:31pm
Paint is the only thing I could think of due to the fact that the temp was so low, but you said you used winter paint, so that is likely out of the running. Are you sure the mag was all the way in and latched well?
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 12:43am
I also think the paint was bad for Flatlinebarrel !
The stress for paintballs is much higher with Flatline cause of the curved Barrel.
I like Tippmann !!!

xxDOCxx42 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxDOCxx42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 2:03pm
yup the mag was clipped in all the way..i tested a winter ball last night on the barrel and it took a bit to put through...im lost...just want it working in the cold...lol my next few games are inside so i donno...
Just another guy who loves paintball
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic