Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TMC RT Mod.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TMC RT Mod.
    Posted: 29 March 2017 at 4:35pm
Here my try of RT for TMC !!!

Not finished so far but Close to

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2017 at 6:43pm
I´ve finished the Frame Shells by fiberglas.
Now the RT Cylinder fits well and the Piston only can move straight.

No HPA so we Need to wait for the final test !!!
I like Tippmann !!!

xxDOCxx42 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxDOCxx42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2017 at 10:57am
this is neat...a response trigger i take it? is that other tube you made for blow back?
Just another guy who loves paintball
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2017 at 3:11pm
If it´s gonna work fine, like a factory build one !!!
Couldn´t test it so far cause i´m out of HPA.

Yes this cupper pipe is the cylinder and inside is the Piston which should push back the Trigger by pressure of the open valve.
(Here an old draw pic)

I like Tippmann !!!

xxDOCxx42 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxDOCxx42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2017 at 2:44pm
i should send you my gun to do the same lol :) 
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2017 at 4:42pm
Without F Stamp your TMC will be not legal in Germany so custom will catch her and we both in Trouble, cause of a toy !!! Better look for a (mech)shop and DIY some things.

Here i modified some parts:

Used a lighter and some straight bolts which fit into the hose to form it permanent by heat.

The Piston now got an O-Ring for better seal and movement.

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 3:06pm
Here i build a new and longer cylinder also a new Piston and made some room inside the Frame Shells. The cylinder is just longer but build in same style like the older one, the Piston is now one Piece build out of a screw, inside the Frame i drilled some holes but not through the Body and used files and sharp screwdrivers to get the room i Need for the cylinder !

Hopefully the next test with HPA will be better than the 1st !!! :bowdown:

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 6:47am
So after alot of ... i build a new cylinder(Close to size like the one in my A5, 1-2mm less Diameter) and Piston, made more room inside the frame and angled the hose Fitting in the powertube new.

I had just a Little test with some HPA, less than 1000psi(scale isn´t that precission) but the Punch of the RT feelt well. I´m pretty optimistic that i´m Close to finish !!! (Video will follow as soon i get some HPA, max. in 2 weeks i think)

Here i made a test vid:
TMC D.I.Y. RT Test

Soon ... !!!

Edited by spydercam - 28 May 2017 at 12:34pm
I like Tippmann !!!

FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 10:01am
Very cool!
They tremble at my name...
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 2:51pm
Thanks, but just if it´s gona work that fine with full hpa tank !

(I´m still out of air and they have canceld the next gameday this saturday so i Need to think about where i can get some air without wasteing alot of cash)
I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2017 at 12:43pm
Last sunday i´ve tested the 3rd Gen. of the RT with CO2 but not sucessful !!!

So cause i already destroyed my cyclonefeed for the compact boxmag i took the Piston and Zylinder of, to build the 4th Gen. of the RT.
I redused the Diameter by a file on my Special drill mashine and cut by saw. The Piston is cutted also and i made the O-Ring area more Slim a bit.
So now i´m pretty optimistic again cause of the perfect Fitting and seal of the stock parts !!!

I like Tippmann !!!

xxDOCxx42 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxDOCxx42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2017 at 3:19pm
hey spider i have a question about the hammer..ive looked into anti kick hammers for tmc ( nothing out there) so i thought maybe i could just drill afew holes and have the same effect as a zero kick hammer? what do you think?
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2018 at 6:09pm
So i´ve build a "RT-Pipeline" out of an old biro "mine" we call it in german. The hose got enough room to get from the Powertube to the RT-Cylinder without in german we say "Knick" that is when the hose will get blocked by a to strong angle of the hose. Finaly the old gasline hole in the powertube will get closed by a piece of a screw and fiberglas also it´s fixing permanent the hose on the Pipeline end too.

I feel like i´m pretty close to ... !!!

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2018 at 11:08am
Here some building Pics of ...

1st used a lighter to permanent form the hose

2nd closed the old hole by screw

3rd taped the powerhose to fill up with fiberglas

4th file down edges and surface, to fit well inside the shell´s

Now i´m thinking again of, how i get as fast as possible some pressure to test without waste much cash !!!
I like Tippmann !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic