Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Played my first magfed game in Michigan at MAG-1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Played my first magfed game in Michigan at MAG-1
    Posted: 12 April 2017 at 10:35am
It was fun, I used FSR and they are sick... 

Here is video of my first time in these woods. I am using a Tippmann TCR with J&J barrel and my custom built rail mounted ZoomCam to capture the hits. Yes, that sniper I took out is using a SAR 12 he was one of 3 guys using them that day on the other team...

I also had my TIpx as backup with the FSR bolt and block inside. 
They tremble at my name...
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 6:15pm
Evil Elvis is all about the mag fed and FSR combo. It's essentially what every "sniper" in paintball ever dreamed about. Stabilized, accurate, etc. I have yet to come across them in rec play at the local field, but know it's only a matter of time.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2017 at 1:46pm
They are banned at all the fields in Ohio where I play, which really sucks as the TCR didn't come out until there was only about 6 months period before they were banned...

I had to drive to Michigan to get to use them! The new ones that are colored are amazing as the front is dark so you can't see it coming but the back is super bright so you can track it so easily! No side to side wobble or spin, they fly perfectly straight. And I use a J&J non rifled barrel and they shoot perfectly with regular paint or FSR. You can even mix them in a mag in my TCR... 

Just amazingly fun to use. They do whistle though so you can hear them coming! 
They tremble at my name...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic